• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

G.I. JOE THREAD YO JOE!!!!!!
10 10

2,338 posts in this topic

You have to many G.I. Joe books. I think you need to go find the largest box you can find fill it and send them all to me free of charge of course.

gijoelist.jpg

The ones not highlighted are the ones I need :whistle:

lol

Edited by Whisp

:whistle:

100_0410.jpg

Gorgeous!! I have a lowly CGC 7.5 of this one (and a PGX 9.6 that I had graded before I wisened up on PGX).

I know it's a modern, but since I have every single GI Joe comic ever produced/made, I'm pretty happy with this one that I got back today. I had to post it since it's a tribute to the 155.

P9260180

Mephisto posted my favorite Joe cover (#23). #21 is also a great classic cover IMHO.

I've always heard that issue 2 was a low print run, is that true? And if so should I get it while its cheap?

Might want to think about it. It does have the 1st app. of Kwinn (the Eskimo) and is listed in OS as a low print run, yes.

I'll have a scan of the book up sometime next week. I have a 9.4 copy of #1 on the way as well, so I figure I'll hook up the scanner after it arrives and have a nice big scanning session.

Sending in a issue #3 next week and #16 hope to get 9.4 or better. If I can get my stupid scanner worked out I'll put up pics. The 155 F....up will be sent in a week or so, should get 9.6 easy.

Question.........Since the new movie is coming out are you selling more joe comics and if so,what are the hot ones to look for,(exc. 21)

Good luck on your #16. That's one of the ones I'm looking for in 9.4. Have a couple of raw copies but don't know if CGC will give me the 9.4 cutoff.

And I'm not a seller/flipper. These Joes are going to be in my collection for quite a while because they were actually the title I looked forward to the most in the early 80's. I might sell off the dupes provided I get the slabbed grades I want. I do have 4 extra copies of #21, but I'm not sure I'm ever letting those go even though one is below a VF+ minimum.

Issues outside of #21 that will rise substantially due to the movie probably will lead with #14 (1st full app. of Destro) and #22 (1st app. of Duke.) #1 and #21 are already going up a lot, so the time to get them cheap has already passed.

I was looking at starting to work on completing my set but prices even on some of the cheapies are going up and people gave me some crazy prices because the movie is coming out. I will just wait a few months after the movie comes out and the prices go back down.