• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

G.I. JOE THREAD YO JOE!!!!!!
10 10

2,338 posts in this topic

I lost my original comic collection when I was a kid along with gave all my toys away but steadily I have been pluggin away. Grabbed a couple more books the other day so getting close on my arah collection and need something like 49 figures to complete for my 1982-1989 toys. Only like 5 more vehicles left to go as well for the ones I wanted. Then all the oddball joe stuff I have like records, tapes and so on. As usual as you collect get tons of doubles. Have bins of doubles for toys and a growing stack of joe books lol.

155863.jpg.3014c65c7f658eb8ace91bb8979476fa.jpg

155864.jpg.7bd7bbeaf28b270f6272d7a5d290d3f0.jpg

Covers are not bad but I stay away from modern books pretty much across all the things I collect now.

Love the article reviewing the death of snake eyes on hisstank lately lol

Fake Eyes hahahahaha

Knew killing him off would not go over well and just a gimmick in my mind to sell books. They could at least retired him instead and had him as a trainer or something like a master.

A "Silent Master" lol

He already that but I am talking a higher tier within the clan. If he dead he just dead. If they retired him they could have a story where he is older and comes out of retirement to do a job and such. Think that makes for a more interesting story then just being dead. Especially since he is an old time favourite amongst Joe fans and this coming from a guy that likes Storm Shadow way more.

Again, I cannot recommend IDW's hardcover Complete GI Joe series that has been published. It chronologically reprints every GI Joe issue in storyline order with Special Missions and the Yearbooks thrown in.

What makes it more interesting is the end notes at the end of each issue explaining what Hama was going for in each issue and specific panels.

While I kind of miss having my original issues, these more than make up for it.

Thanks !

I just that Amazon is running the same sale.

Just ordered Volume 6. This series has been a real treat. I think I said this once before but it is like watching the movie with the Director's commentary at the end. It is nice that it points out several things that I missed as a kid.

My only hope is that while Volume 7 is about to be released that IDW goes all the way to get us to #155 and dare I hope, beyond?

Covers are not bad but I stay away from modern books pretty much across all the things I collect now.

Fake Eyes hahahahaha

Knew killing him off would not go over well and just a gimmick in my mind to sell books. They could at least retired him instead and had him as a trainer or something like a master.

Which thread is it?

Fake Eyes hahahahaha

Which thread is it?

http://news.hisstank.com/2015/06/23/idw-g-i-joe-arah-215-the-death-of-snake-eyes-part-4-preview-54832