• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

G.I. JOE THREAD YO JOE!!!!!!
10 10

2,338 posts in this topic

In the America's Elite issue they held a contest to see if readers could name every character. It was like over 200 and alot of folks got it right. It was listed on the inside cover of a following issue.

:roflmao: Billy next to Cobra Comander and Bludd.

So that is an Emerald exclusive only I guess?

I got this sketch and all my Joe signatures done by Rich Henn. (thumbs u

I highly recommend him! :applause:

Thanks for the pointer.

I am assuming that is the same Rich Henn that posts to these boards.

In the America's Elite issue they held a contest to see if readers could name every character. It was like over 200 and alot of folks got it right. It was listed on the inside cover of a following issue.

At a lost at what is funny about Billy being beside Cobra Commander. He is Cobra Commanders son.

At a lost at what is funny about Billy being beside Cobra Commander. He is Cobra Commanders son.

Perhaps you would not be so at a lost Whisp if you read ARAH issue #33. It might help you to appreciate the humor I find in such bitter irony.

Perhaps you would not be so at a lost Whisp if you read ARAH issue #33. It might help you to appreciate the humor I find in such bitter irony.

I am quite aware of the attempt Billy did to take his fathers life.

/shrug everyone has their own sense of humour.

12 more books to go and I am going to reread 1-155 in order. Then back to collecting figures in which only 45 more to go and I have all from 1982-89. Who knows how long it will take though lol since been buying a lot of airsoft stuff.

153514.jpg.c79575634ab250386d95690ab075cd94.jpg

12 more books to go and I am going to reread 1-155 in order. Then back to collecting figures in which only 45 more to go and I have all from 1982-89. Who knows how long it will take though lol since been buying a lot of airsoft stuff.

Well worth the time the time to read. In the last 6 months I have re-read for possibly the 100th time GI Joe 1-155, Special Missions 1-28, Yearbooks 1-4, Origins 1-23, Cobra+CobraII, Frontline 1-18, America's Elite #0-36. I think thats it so far.

However I recently picked up all of the DDP Declassified issues including Master and Apprentice, #1-4, Master and apprentice 2, #1-4, GI Joe Reborn #1, Cobra Reborn #1, Reloaded #1-14,SIGMA 6, #1-6, Snake eyes Declassified #1-6.... GI Joe Declassified, #1-3, Scarlett Declassified , Dreadnoks Declassified #1-3, Storm ShadowDeclassified #1-7, Special Missions one shots."I WANT YOU FOR COBRA"....."Antarctica ,Brazil ,Tokyo... GI Joe vs. Transformers #1-5...

All of which I will begin reading shortly as well.

Good Luck!

Yeah I read all these growing up as a kid and read them as I get them back since lost my original collection. Master apprentice was ok. I have both those series. Read a bunch of the new arah but I am more of an 80's person so stay to the copper age. Could have been finished but as mentioned just building up airsoft gear so I can actually go play in spring instead of sitting around inside reading comics lol. I actually use my figure guide to get inspiration for some of my weapon setups.

Never got into airsoft or paintball and my figurine collecting is long since past tense. I prefer to focus on something I understand a little better, plus I really, really love comic books.

Very , very cool idea however using figures for your airsoft set-up. I hear that's dangerous,be careful!

Whisp - I flipped through my extras and have the following books that you are welcome to (free!):

7 2nd print

8 2nd print

23 2nd print

25 2nd print

26 2nd print

27 2nd print

PM me your mailing address and I'll get them in the mail man!

Whisp - I flipped through my extras and have the following books that you are welcome to (free!):

7 2nd print

8 2nd print

23 2nd print

25 2nd print

26 2nd print

27 2nd print

PM me your mailing address and I'll get them in the mail man!

PM'd ya.