• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A List of Unrestored Action 1's and their Owners

104 posts in this topic

Dave Anderson- MH 9.2

Eric Roberts- CGC 6.5

Peter Lutrario- CGC 6.5

- Larson ?

I got my ski mask and crowbar, what time are you picking us up?

oops.. I meant to pm you with this info.

doh!

It has color touch. Don't know if it has enough to be considered restored by CGC, but it is there.
hm I was under the impression that it was Unrestored. Didn't Borock look at the book and didn't see any resto?

It has color touch. Don't know if it has enough to be considered restored by CGC, but it is there.
hm I was under the impression that it was Unrestored. Didn't Borock look at the book and didn't see any resto?

Borock and Fishler have both seen the book and say it's unrestored.

they saw it way before CGC, so to imply that Borock inspected the book is misleading. Im told they each saw it very briefly many many years ago.

Also I dont think Dave has stated one way or the other whether it will ever be graded since it will never be for sale.

Many people state with some kind of confidence that it has been restored. But noone can kno wthat besides dave and whoever may have done the work. I personally do not believe it has had anything done to it and some weird myth about the book has taken on a life of its own over the years.