• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A HG Action 1 or a Bugatti Veyron?

364 posts in this topic

Hummer's are the best cars ever made. You would know unless you've driven one. Automatic self inflated tire system. BAD-. My rankings are as follows

H2

Chevrolet Kodiak C4500

10617.jpg

chevrolet_c4500_kodiak_2006_1.jpg

Hummers are god awful ugly to me and that second truck, :sick:

Hey Transplant I don't give a mess? Don't you have work to be doing? Aren't you a lawyer or are you having to heavily advertise in yellow pages because times are tough? I would say the latter considering you've posted four thousand times in little over a year. So where's your Showcase 4, 9.6 Aquaman 1, or More Fun 52?

Just face it you are in love with a ugly truck.And you drive a womans vehicle.

lol Hello you shill!!! => LINK

Was wondering how long before you posted those lies.

PS say hello to the NOD member.Oops that booted your sorry azz out.Heard you were crying like a baby.

Haha Hell no. An identical IP address to that of trim job hoax Terrance Leder. How is that a lie? WTF is your problem and why starting 3 weeks ago have you just begun follow me around? You wander from thread to thread looking for me like some sort of crazed stalker. Then you talk of "peenis" which makes me think based on your location out in Oregon and the way you continually bring it up trying to get others attention that your some sort of sexual predator, maybe a fagot to say the least. What you need to do is get a life, that is if you can, and find some sort of job to occupy your time. You obviously not educated, because none of the mess that comes out of your mouth makes a damn bit of since. You also have ZERO comics, that of course is excluding your gargantuan sized run of .99 cent moderns. The shadow knows is just another ugly ling, and desperate to make friends and voice his opinions on WWW because no one back at home listens to him. They really aught to lock people like you up.

Haha Hell no. An identical IP address to that of trim job hoax Terrance Leder. How is that a lie? WTF is your problem and why starting 3 weeks ago have you just begun follow me around? You wander from thread to thread looking for me like some sort of crazed stalker. Then you talk of "peenis" which makes me think based on your location out in Oregon and the way you continually bring it up trying to get others attention that your some sort of sexual predator, maybe a fagot to say the least. What you need to do is get a life, that is if you can, and find some sort of job to occupy your time. You obviously not educated, because none of the *spoon* that comes out of your mouth makes a damn bit of since. You also have ZERO comics, that of course is excluding your gargantuan sized run of .99 cent moderns. The shadow knows is just another ugly *spoon*, and desperate to make friends and voice his opinions on WWW because no one back at home listens to him. The really out to lock people like you up.

You are a piece of work. :wishluck: Hope this is the last time we have to deal with this .

Hummer's are the best cars ever made. You would know unless you've driven one. Automatic self inflated tire system. BAD-. My rankings are as follows

H2

Chevrolet Kodiak C4500

10617.jpg

Hey Transplant I don't give a mess? Don't you have work to be doing? Aren't you a lawyer or are you having to heavily advertise in yellow pages because times are tough? I would say the latter considering you've posted four thousand times in little over a year. So where's your Showcase 4, 9.6 Aquaman 1, or More Fun 52?

Tell you what. Once you actually graduate and aren't living off your parents then you can come crying to me. Nobody said anything about you. I just voiced myu opinion that I think Hummers are ugly. You just continue to try and inflate your own sense of self worth based on the money you claim your family has. Who cares if your dad makes money that you sponge off of?

And things have never been better for me, thanks for asking.

Haha Hell no. An identical IP address to that of trim job hoax Terrance Leder. How is that a lie? WTF is your problem and why starting 3 weeks ago have you just begun follow me around? You wander from thread to thread looking for me like some sort of crazed stalker. Then you talk of "peenis" which makes me think based on your location out in Oregon and the way you continually bring it up trying to get others attention that your some sort of sexual predator, maybe a fagot to say the least. What you need to do is get a life, that is if you can, and find some sort of job to occupy your time. You obviously not educated, because none of the *spoon* that comes out of your mouth makes a damn bit of since. You also have ZERO comics, that of course is excluding your gargantuan sized run of .99 cent moderns. The shadow knows is just another ugly *spoon*, and desperate to make friends and voice his opinions on WWW because no one back at home listens to him. The really out to lock people like you up.

You are a piece of work. :wishluck: Hope this is the last time we have to deal with this .
I am not, for the record, disputing the validity of the shill/Leder allegations. I just don't know for sure about that. CC just has a bad temper and has contributed little here other than to make brag posts.

I am not, for the record, disputing the validity of the shill/Leder allegations. I just don't know for sure about that. CC just has a bad temper and has contributed little here other than to make brag posts.

I would just like to thank you for not quoting the trucks.

(worship)

You sound like a nice guy.

:)

I would just like to thank you for not quoting the trucks.

(worship)

You sound like a nice guy.

:)

You are just a angry little man Andrew.This place would be better off without you.As far as me having no comics Im sure you believe that just like the ip BS.

H2

Chevrolet Kodiak C4500

10617.jpg

PS say hello to the NOD member.Oops that booted your sorry azz out.Heard you were crying like a baby.

Haha Hell no. An identical IP address to that of trim job hoax Terrance Leder. How is that a lie? WTF is your problem and why starting 3 weeks ago have you just begun follow me around? You wander from thread to thread looking for me like some sort of crazed stalker. Then you talk of "peenis" which makes me think based on your location out in Oregon and the way you continually bring it up trying to get others attention that your some sort of sexual predator, maybe a fagot to say the least. What you need to do is get a life, that is if you can, and find some sort of job to occupy your time. You obviously not educated, because none of the mess that comes out of your mouth makes a damn bit of since. You also have ZERO comics, that of course is excluding your gargantuan sized run of .99 cent moderns. The shadow knows is just another ugly ling, and desperate to make friends and voice his opinions on WWW because no one back at home listens to him. They really aught to lock people like you up.

Oh and by the way you might try spellcheck (thumbs u

H2

Chevrolet Kodiak C4500

10617.jpg

Oh and by the way you might try spellcheck (thumbs u

Really enlighten me?

Why is a thread about exotic sports cars fostering a heated argument between a guy who likes ugly trucks, and a someone who claims not to be a "car guy"?

Well, this certainly qualifies for the stupidest thread of the year. What kind of person_having_a_hard_time_understanding_my_point would spend over a million dollars on a car. Logic people. Logic.

Ummm...because spending $50,000 on a car (and having a cool Jimi Hendrix avatar) is way cooler than spending stupid money on a car,

doh!

NufF Said, dude,

Oh and to address the what kind of... spends a million dollars on a car question..

People who can, and car collectors.

Do you REALLY think they dont think we are equally out of our minds spending 10's of thousands of dollars on comics????

No big money on comics is perfectly normal.

that might be it. they wheel out these incredibly shiny fussed over cars surrounded by 30-40 workers, and show fevered bidder in the stand PLUS, an real old fashioned Auctioneer !bababadadabammabafadadada dadadad-style.

is this legit?

Is this the Heritage or Sothebys of car auctions?

when is it on?

Well, this certainly qualifies for the stupidest thread of the year. What kind of person_having_a_hard_time_understanding_my_point would spend over a million dollars on a car. Logic people. Logic.

Ummm...because spending $50,000 on a car (and having a cool Jimi Hendrix avatar) is way cooler than spending stupid money on a car,

doh!

NufF Said, dude,

That's about all you have on me isn't it?

Im sure the mods have already been notified right?

Why have the "mods" be notified? Where did I go wrong? I didn't! These two parties have been trolling me around for 3 weeks; I post they comment. I post they comment. I post they comment. I post they comment. I post they comment. Just look above this post and you will find the shill's done it once again. One of the members is a shill and the other you can always find instigating things. After all he's already driven off last years award winning " best forumite" whom I happen to feel real sorry for considering he lives just a mile down the road

CC

Im sure the mods have already been notified right?

Why have the "mods" be notified? Where did I go wrong? I didn't! These two parties have been trolling me around for 3 weeks; I post they comment. I post they comment. I post they comment. I post they comment. I post they comment. Just look above this post and you will find the shill's done it once again. One of the members is a shill and the other you can always find instigating things. After all he's already driven off last years award winning " best forumite" whom I happen to feel real sorry for considering he lives just a mile down the road

CC

If you read what you were posting while you were typing, and not just ranting.. The words that you use are actually some of the same things that got Nerf the vacation.

I really dont acre what you do, but if you read my post in another thread you should watch how you word it.

Pat-

Who has gay family members..