• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A HG Action 1 or a Bugatti Veyron?

364 posts in this topic

Hummer's are the best cars ever made. You would know unless you've driven one. Automatic self inflated tire system. BAD-. My rankings are as follows

H2

Chevrolet Kodiak C4500

10617.jpg

chevrolet_c4500_kodiak_2006_1.jpg

Hummers are god awful ugly to me and that second truck, :sick:

Makes me think about what was posted earlier.Big Trucks= Small peenis Bigger trucks=Smaller Peenis

Hummer's are the best cars ever made. You would know unless you've driven one. Automatic self inflated tire system. BAD-. My rankings are as follows

H2

Chevrolet Kodiak C4500

10617.jpg

Makes me think about what was posted earlier.Big Trucks= Small peenis Bigger trucks=Smaller Peenis

Hmm how do I rank I have a 2003 Tahoe, a 1994 Dodge 1500 full size pick up, and a 1994 Chevy S-10 lowrider..

Does my size fluctuate with the vehicle. I never noticed.

I use my Tahoe for comic shows, But I am sure that 20 long boxe will fit comfortably into a prius with the wife and kid ... Right.

Oh and any hummer after the first generation is utter KRAP! It is nothing other then a really ugly body on the suburban/tahoe frame. So for lots more money...

You get an ugly truck.

thanx for the info!

I watched a few in amazement at the excitement going on. Compared to or comics auction,, well, there's no comparison. Ours are small, quiet, geeky and clandestine affairs. I guess the sheer size of the objects creates a larger scale operation though.

the other observation is the clearly different rules for what can and cant be done to the cars while keeping their "all original" status cause it sure looks like they have been totally disassembled and cleaned and shined up real purty-like.

H2

Chevrolet Kodiak C4500

10617.jpg

Hmm how do I rank I have a 2003 Tahoe, a 1994 Dodge 1500 full size pick up, and a 1994 Chevy S-10 lowrider..

I use my Tahoe for comic shows, But I am sure that 20 long boxe will fit comfortably into a prius with the wife and kid ... Right.

Oh and any hummer after the first generation is utter KRAP! It is nothing other then a really ugly body on the suburban/tahoe frame. So for lots more money...

You get an ugly truck.

Pat,

Just funnin on Andrew.You have bigger but functional vehicles.The Hummer and that god awful truck just scream small peenis

thanx for the info!

I watched a few in amazement at the excitement going on. Compared to or comics auction,, well, there's no comparison. Ours are small, quiet, geeky and clandestine affairs. I guess the sheer size of the objects creates a larger scale operation though.

the other observation is the clearly different rules for what can and cant be done to the cars while keeping their "all original" status cause it sure looks like they have been totally disassembled and cleaned and shined up real purty-like.

Yeah, i love watching the auctions too. The only thing that is similar is if you have a car that is NOT matching numbers but looks exactly like the original. same engine that was taken from another car but not the engine that came with the car. You can compare this to restoration in a comic book. The price for a non-matching number car is significantly less than one that is a matching number. Those cars can be had for a steal in my opinion. I wouldnt mind owning one.

Jeff

You get an ugly truck.

Having grown up around trucks my entire life, I have nothing against them or their owners. I especially have no problem with people who actually use them and I know you do. I agree with you though Pat on the different Hummers and their value. What a waste of money.

H2

Chevrolet Kodiak C4500

10617.jpg

You get an ugly truck.

Pat,

Just funnin on Andrew.You have bigger but functional vehicles.The Hummer and that god awful truck just scream small peenis

The Hummer screams. I have no personality of my own. It is the official suburban warrior SUV.

You get an ugly truck.

Having grown up around trucks my entire life, I have nothing against them or their owners. I especially have no problem with people who actually use them and I know you do. I agree with you though Pat on the different Hummers and their value. What a waste of money.

The ONLY luxury SUV I ever liked was the first generation escalade. Once they went all boxy I no longer liked them.

But I agree with you about functionability. But at the same time I ahve grown up building hot rods, lowriders, and some stints in car audio competition.

I have always disliked 4X4's that were lifted unless they were wheeled often. And I never liked factory lowriders. If it doesnt scrape on manhole covers, and get stuck on speed bumps it isnt low.

Oh and if it doesnt run low 11'2 it is not fast. The term is "quick"

You get an ugly truck.

You misunderstand my post.Im talking about the useless trucks that are good for nothing.The Hummer and that other truck fall into that catergory.

As far as having anything about people who use trucks(and the trucks themself) you misunderstand again.I have a truck.I use it all the time.Ok?

Dennis

You get an ugly truck.

You misunderstand my post.Im talking about the useless trucks that are good for nothing.The Hummer and that other truck fall into that catergory.

As far as having anything about people who use trucks(and the trucks themself) you misunderstand again.I have a truck.I use it all the time.Ok?

Dennis

Its ok.. Those trucks may be good for nothing but the individuals who buy them are the true dissapointment (sorry guys). It remind me of HS when all the "cool" guys had mustang 5.0's

Dennis, you are ok in my book. And I get what you are saying. I am speaking in general.

You get an ugly truck.

Dennis

Its ok.. Those trucks may be good for nothing but the individuals who buy them are the true dissapointment (sorry guys). It remind me of HS when all the "cool" guys had mustang 5.0's

Dennis, you are ok in my book. And I get what you are saying. I am speaking in general.

(thumbs u

All the trucks posted in this thread are fugly. :sumo:

so are all the comics posted!

I think some rule was passed a few months ago that discussions about comics can make up no more than 15% of all discussions in General. :gossip:

H2

Chevrolet Kodiak C4500

10617.jpg

Hey Transplant I don't give a mess? Don't you have work to be doing? Aren't you a lawyer or are you having to heavily advertise in yellow pages because times are tough? I would say the latter considering you've posted four thousand times in little over a year. So where's your Showcase 4, 9.6 Aquaman 1, or More Fun 52?

H2

Chevrolet Kodiak C4500

10617.jpg

Hey Transplant I don't give a mess? Don't you have work to be doing? Aren't you a lawyer or are you having to heavily advertise in yellow pages because times are tough? I would say the latter considering you've posted four thousand times in little over a year. So where's your Showcase 4, 9.6 Aquaman 1, or More Fun 52?

Just face it you are in love with a ugly truck.And you drive a womans vehicle.

H2

Chevrolet Kodiak C4500

10617.jpg

lol Hello you shill!!! => LINK

H2

Chevrolet Kodiak C4500

10617.jpg

lol Hello you shill!!! => LINK

Was wondering how long before you posted those lies.

PS say hello to the NOD member.Oops that booted your sorry azz out.Heard you were crying like a baby.