• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A HG Action 1 or a Bugatti Veyron?

364 posts in this topic

Bill,

If you dont mind me asking what do you drive?

Dennis

I'm the single dad of a 16 year old daughter, so I had to get rid of my "baby" and buy something a bit more practical. I just couldn't see her pulling up in front of school in this...

caymanfront.jpg

So, I bought this a few months ago.

c350.jpg

while I am sure it would be awesome to drive, I just don't like it (again, that is just me)... looks like a birth gone bad (shrug)

The car looks okay to me until you see it from behind, and then you`re just like "WTF?"

that is my thoughts exactly

Bill,

Dennis

I'm the single dad of a 16 year old daughter, so I had to get rid of my "baby" and buy something a bit more practical. I just couldn't see her pulling up in front of school in this...

caymanfront.jpg

c350.jpg

:gossip: he drives a used yugo, don't let him fool you.... lol

Bill,

Dennis

caymanfront.jpg

c350.jpg

Nothing wrong with a Benz.In my younger days had a 240d,300d,and a 190.

while I am sure it would be awesome to drive, I just don't like it (again, that is just me)... looks like a birth gone bad (shrug)

The car looks okay to me until you see it from behind, and then you`re just like "WTF?"

sounds like a girl I used to go out with.

: )

that might be it. they wheel out these incredibly shiny fussed over cars surrounded by 30-40 workers, and show fevered bidder in the stand PLUS, an real old fashioned Auctioneer !bababadadabammabafadadada dadadad-style.

is this legit?

Is this the Heritage or Sothebys of car auctions?

Is it the carbon fiber monocoque on the rear hood that bothers you?

800px-Porsche_carrera_gt_rear.jpg

Hummer's are the best cars ever made. You would know unless you've driven one. Automatic self inflated tire system. BAD-. My rankings are as follows

H2

Chevrolet Kodiak C4500

10617.jpg

chevrolet_c4500_kodiak_2006_1.jpg

Hummers are god awful ugly to me and that second truck, :sick:

Bill,

Dennis

caymanfront.jpg

c350.jpg

:(

Is that a Cayman or a 911? Can't tell from that angle. Either way, I'd miss her too. Nothing wrong with your new car, mind you.

Actually, that's the watch I'm wearing today. :acclaim: It doesn't start your car, however - for that, you need the special AMVOX2 DBS Transponder version:

JLC AMVOX2 DBS Transponder

I have an AMVOX3 on order - it's supposed to arrive next month as an early Christmas present to myself: :cloud9:

JLC AMVOX3 Tourbillon GMT

I'm satisfied with my Jeep. (shrug)

I drive a Jeep as well.

I actually prefer bigger cars/SUV's for daily commuting (gas prices notwithstanding), especially considering the weather up here 4 months of the year. These other cars are just toys.

that might be it. they wheel out these incredibly shiny fussed over cars surrounded by 30-40 workers, and show fevered bidder in the stand PLUS, an real old fashioned Auctioneer !bababadadabammabafadadada dadadad-style.

is this legit?

Is this the Heritage or Sothebys of car auctions?

No, its not Heritage or Sothebys. Its Barrett-Jackson. Add the .com and i think it takes you to their website. The one i go to in Atlantic City is run by Kruse International.com I go there just about every year with my father to look at the cars. They have thousands. They also have a huge flea-market type thing with all the major companies set up. I usually pick up all my waxes from Mcguires when i am there.

Carroll Shelby was signing autographs there a couple of years ago and to this day we regret not getting his autograph. Chip Foose was there too but his line stretched around the building. Its cool to go to the show. One day i just might buy an old muscle car from there.

Jeff

Actually, that's the watch I'm wearing today. :acclaim: It doesn't start your car, however - for that, you need the special AMVOX2 DBS Transponder version:

JLC AMVOX2 DBS Transponder

I have an AMVOX3 on order - it's supposed to arrive next month as an early Christmas present to myself: :cloud9:

JLC AMVOX3 Tourbillon GMT

Yeah, posted the wrong link doh! I was reading on the watch yesterday in Iwatch Magazine. That transponder is pretty costly :P .