• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week in Your Bronze Age Collection!!
35 35

6,925 posts in this topic

On 10/16/2023 at 6:54 PM, Spider-Variant said:

Nice book.  Apparently you were so excited you took a picture while you were driving, (tsk).  

Lol I take pictures when I find or snag in the $1 bin... ahem right when I get in the car before I start it all the time, but nothing indicates he's got the auto started unless your comment was more 

big-bang-theory-sarcasm-sign.gif

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 10/17/2023 at 8:55 PM, MAR1979 said:

A NYCC pick-up. This Aparo Two-Face cover had been on my list for awhile.  (attempt 2 posting pic)

image.thumb.png.169b2b53b3c38ead3858b0272fc9eaa2.png

I'm just glad you were able to go to NYCC and make a Time of it, for FUN!

On 10/17/2023 at 10:27 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

I'm just glad you were able to go to NYCC and make a Time of it, for FUN!

MY non-standard con report, I have family in the region so I try to visit every year. 2020 of course is only year I missed in last 10 but so did everyone...

Thursday this year was as busy as past Friday's from my vantage point.  You can not pay me to attend the madhouse that is Saturday!  I take that day for culinary adventures in Manhattan. This year I went to Washington Heights for some amazing Dominican Cuisine - had never had that type of food before but saw the places featured on the PBS Food Show "Road Trip" and figured why not. Last year I did Stone Street area way downtown including the Francois Tavern, 2018 Chinatown, 2017 Little Korea/Koreatown, Next year going to do Italian Style Deli's in and around Little Italy

I've been to many medium and big cities and I have found Manhattan to be far less intimidating and a bit more welcoming than Little Rock and even Dallas. I'd rank NY in top quarter of Major US cities although with recent homeless increases I may need to re-consider that ranking next year, and for wondrous variety of Foods top 2 and perhaps #1

On 10/17/2023 at 10:25 PM, N e r V said:

A couple of white paged White Mountain pedigrees I could not pass up for the price.

IMG_9133.thumb.jpeg.ec9b0ce5a6d7a2b0d6f244d1a2ac5c20.jpeg

IMG_9135.thumb.jpeg.5687668c2d6c024d954e25d965d04ad3.jpeg

I love the White Mountain pedigree :luhv: