• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week in Your Bronze Age Collection!!
35 35

6,903 posts in this topic

This post made me realize, for the first time, how close stylistically the SabreTooth costume is to the Black Cat costume. hm

Hmmmm, interesting catch. Maybe Al Milgrom had something to do with it... (shrug) Same cover artist.

Edited by AGGIEZ

This post made me realize, for the first time, how close stylistically the SabreTooth costume is to the Black Cat costume. hm

Hmmmm, interesting catch. Maybe Al Milgrom had something to do with it... (shrug) Same cover artist.

Ms. Marvel stands on her own though :luhv:

:signfunny: Hey, that is odd... lol

Good point, AGG! hm

Today's haul from a LCS. For about 2.50 each. These are super-sweet for Charlton's, with white pages, and super-nice gloss. I think everyone forgets #1 is a 20c book.

IMG-22.jpg

IMG_0001-16.jpg

IMG_0002-15.jpg

IMG_0003-16.jpg

IMG_0004-13.jpg

IMG_0006-11.jpg

IMG_0007-10.jpg

IMG_0008-10.jpg

IMG-21.jpg

Edited by silverandbronze

Today's haul from a LCS. For about 2.50 each. These are super-sweet for Charlton's, with white pages, and super-nice gloss. I think everyone forgets #1 is a 20c book.

Very nice books. I recently sold a #8 CGC 9.8 white

Okay,I have posted this before I knew about this thread,

but have had it for less than 7 days. :blush:

I have looked at that cover dozens of times and for the first time I am noticing the guys head doh!

I've always been fond of E-Man, particularly the ones with the ROG2000 byrne back up stories...has there been a renewed interest in them? i always used the pluck them when i saw them cheap, but it seems like 20 years since anyone cared about that title.

Bronze Marvel Collectors please help. Good friend of mine just bought a copy of "What if" #1 from 1977. He thinks it's a 6.0 or 6.5. What is the FMV for this book? I'd appreciate all responses.

Thanks--Comic collectors are cool.

Steve

Not even worth shipping in my opinion....maybe a couple bucks in that grade....here is one that sold on Ebay for $1.00 in Fine condition (shrug)

What If? #1

I've sold several copies of What If #1 in the $5-$10 range, but the condition was a little better, more like 7.0 - 8.5. $1 is a bit of bad luck and $5 shipping. books like that are just bad things to auction at 99 cents because any bidder takes the risk of just winning that auction alone and having to pay $5 shipping, so they won't spend what they might if shipping were not a concern (or much less of one) or if they were buying it live. it turns a lot of $5 books into $1 books.

I also added 5 of the nicest Batman / Detective comics copies from the Mass pedigree collection to my hoard. As a result of contacting another boardie about buying an under copy, I got to score the PC copy of Batman 221!! :banana:

I have to thank Arexcrooke for the tip. Hope to thank you in person at Heroes Con.

:applause:

You're going to need to post a group shot of your books one day Dover. :wishluck:

You know I have thought about that. My registry is open to the public and evry slot has the picture but I could do a run by run or just all of them

What do you want to see? 200 small images that open up when you click on each or??

No, no. Spread them out on the floor of the living room & get up on a tall ladder or something like that. Photo from the second floor balcony. We won't be able to see the grades but we know what grades they are likely to be with you.

The GA guys do this kinda thing with their Timelys & Tecs.

No, no. Spread them out on the floor of the living room & get up on a tall ladder or something like that. Photo from the second floor balcony. We won't be able to see the grades but we know what grades they are likely to be with you.

The GA guys do this kinda thing with their Timelys & Tecs.

okay. (thumbs u

Wow - I NEVER noticed the cover of IF #14 was by Mr. Milgrom. Must be his best cover by far!!!

Very nice books. I recently sold a #8 CGC 9.8 white

Nice score. Aw, the memories those covers brought back. I read them all as a kid!