• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wrong printing discovered in Returned PGX Graded Book- Do I have legal options?

430 posts in this topic

However, Nick is a) one of three or four raw sellers on the boards who I would say, unquestionably, grades with consistent accuracy and is generally conservative. b) Nick is one of the most honest guys I've ever met in comics. This is after meeting hundreds of collectors and dealing with almost all the major dealers. There are few I would put on Nick's level. c) Has a rep among his peers in Great Britain that I've spoken to that is second to none.

There is no way I would ever describe Nick as an "attention whore" or anything of the like.

I'll second this and say Nick is one of the best people on this Board. I've dealt with him numerous times and with Nick, you know what you're getting. One of the very few guys I'd buy a comic without a scan.

Jim

I need to catch up on this thread because Nik is a board legend as far as I'm concerned. Seriously I would recommend dealing with him without hesitation.

And as long as we've created a third topic for this thread . . . :grin: Why do New Yorkers "ring off" when they hang up a telephone call??? hm

What does "ring off" mean? I grew up in NY and bever heard of this.

However, Nick is a) one of three or four raw sellers on the boards who I would say, unquestionably, grades with consistent accuracy and is generally conservative. b) Nick is one of the most honest guys I've ever met in comics. This is after meeting hundreds of collectors and dealing with almost all the major dealers. There are few I would put on Nick's level. c) Has a rep among his peers in Great Britain that I've spoken to that is second to none.

There is no way I would ever describe Nick as an "attention whore" or anything of the like.

I'll second this and say Nick is one of the best people on this Board. I've dealt with him numerous times and with Nick, you know what you're getting. One of the very few guys I'd buy a comic without a scan.

Jim

I need to catch up on this thread because Nik is a board legend as far as I'm concerned. Seriously I would recommend dealing with him without hesitation.

Is that Nik or Nick (shrug)

Actually, forget about all this...it's totally futile.

The fact that you cannot see what you might have done wrong is even more worrying than what you actually did. :(

Pretty much spot on with both sentiments here Nick. (thumbs u

Jim

Is that Nik or Nick (shrug)

Both actually.

And as long as we've created a third topic for this thread . . . :grin: Why do New Yorkers "ring off" when they hang up a telephone call??? hm

What does "ring off" mean? I grew up in NY and bever heard of this.

What's "bever" got to do with it . . . :insane:

Joe - read my question again (it's in the question) :baiting: maybe you're not old enough ;)

The fact that you cannot see what you might have done wrong is even more worrying than what you actually did. :(

I disagree. It isn't totally futile. Perhaps someone else will learn for the thread. This is no sillier than the round rosies we go through in the pressing threads.

Stephen is young. He tries very hard to be taken seriously and he should be. I know that sometimes in the desire to win the argument, the principle gets lost in the milieu.

I hope he sees this as a learning experience and understands how maybe better to apply himself in the future and listen to advice tendered by friends a little more closely.

I disagree. It isn't totally futile. Perhaps someone else will learn for the thread. This is no sillier than the round rosies we go through in the pressing threads.

Stephen is young. He tries very hard to be taken seriously and he should be. I know that sometimes in the desire to win the argument, the principle gets lost in the milieu.

I hope he sees this as a learning experience and understands how maybe better to apply himself in the future and listen to advice tendered by friends a little more closely.

(thumbs u

I think we've all had something to learn from this thread. Not just my good friend KoR.

For example, though I don't know FT, have never met FT, don't know what FT looks like, have just learned his real name today, have never bought from FT (nor sold to him as far as I know), have no real recollection of his posts, really know him as nothing more than a guy with a hot chick in his signature who sells to infinity in the forum, I do know now that I think he is the greatest dude in the entire hobby -- bar none!

No seriously, Merry Christmas Every One :foryou:

PM sent FT ;)

Perhaps you're right and that would be the best case scenario. However, he does not seem to be learning much other than how to dig a deeper hole for himself.

Perhaps you're right and that would be the best case scenario. However, he does not seem to be learning much other than how to dig a deeper hole for himself.

Digging a deeper hole. Ah, the follies of youth. :cloud9:

i think you may have misused a word in here.

if so, accept my forgiveness in advance. if not, then my apologies. six in one