• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

41 posts in this topic

my office closes from Dec. 24th thru Jan. 4th all paid :acclaim:

Mine too! :banana:

And, Tues. the 23rd is a half-day followed by a nice office luncheon at a good restaurant . . . :cloud9:

I'll be out on break over the same time....boardies should forgo the holidays and fly to Alaska to go skiing lay Sarah Palin down in a field of poppies and sprinkle frozen peas up and down her naked body.

hm

I just paid a guy his Christmas bonus yesterday and he quit today.

Coulda bought a lot of comics with that.

I feel your pain and in a different way with another year

our new owners gave the word that no Christmas bonuses

again after eighteen years straight of counting on that

boost. :frustrated::censored:

And, Tues. the 23rd is a half-day followed by a nice office luncheon at a good restaurant . . . :cloud9:

I'll be out on break over the same time....boardies should forgo the holidays and fly to Alaska to go skiing lay Sarah Palin down in a field of poppies and sprinkle frozen peas up and down her naked body.

hm

Mods and secret service have been notified :lol:

hm

Mods and secret service have been notified :lol:

I'm pretty sure secret "service" was exactly what the poster had in mind too!

-Rob-

hm

:roflmao:

Our's too... we close at 5pm Dec 23rd and reopen on Jan 5th... but I'm the one who actually PAYS everyone to take all that time off.

can I have a Job with you?

Well my day job (Disabled American Veterans) is giving me paid Christmas Vacation from the 24th through the 1st :applause:

My evening/night job (Balboa Naval Hospital) is giving me the 25th and 26th off :shrug:

Still more than I ever had in the Army :frown:

I just paid a guy his Christmas bonus yesterday and he quit today.

Coulda bought a lot of comics with that.

Why he quit?

He took a teaching job in Samoa.

look at it from his perspective.

You paid him a bonus for the year's work he did, not the upcoming work you hoped he'd do.

He was smart to get the bonus before he quit. Afterall, you would have spent his money on comics for yourself.

;)