• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Toon Tumblers and ice cold beer....

496 posts in this topic

:applause: Happy Thursday!!

All this reading about Walking Dead threads has got me thirsty!!! lol

I am off from work for a dew days as Team Dudeman gets the house set up for our move from the high desrt of California to Stafford, Virginia next month.

The pool is a chilly 63 degrees, however I couldn't resist the opportunity to hop in and have a brew!!!

P3160029.jpg

Enjoying some ice cold Michelob Amber Ultra in an Iron Man Toon tumbler. I bought a six pack of Bud Light Platinum, however couldn't finish the first one- :sick:

I will save them in my back up fridge for those who enjoy it!

Right after I took the first pic, my Cocker Spaniel Ms. Brittany hopped in the pool and my Wife snapped a pic-

P3160032.jpg

Anyone else drinking on a Thursday?

G O O D T I M E S !!!!!!

1655256-banana2.gifChris

Dudeman, what brand of wax do you use on your chest? :popcorn:

Nice pool! (thumbs u

Well I have out drank my supply of frozen Toon Tumblers and am breaking with an Oakland Raiders pint glass!

P2040021.jpg

I have also started buying ITunes songs I don't need and bidding on classic 3 3/4 GI Joes! lol

:tonofbricks: Probably moving over to MW3 on my X-Box before too long!

G O O D T I M E S !!!!!!

1655256-banana2.gifChris

Dudeman, why is your right ear so much larger than your left?

That beer looks tasty, I plan to have a Stella in my Chalice tonight.

123916.jpg

AWESOME!!

GO RAIDERS!!!

images.jpg

Beautiful day today in Twentynine Palms and the brew flows!

This round of Michelob Amber Ultra is in my ice cold Wolverine Toon Tumbler! I will be heading online tonight to order some Tumblers for a bash at my place before heading back East!

P3220051.jpg

I know B-Zilla is hitting some Stella tonight-anyone else?

P.S.- Manning is over the hill- :preach:

G O O D T I M E S !!!!!!

1655256-banana2.gifChris

Here in Oregon, it is neither sunny nor am I hangin in my pool with the dog :( As a matter of fact it snowed 7 inches on Wednesday. And to top it off.... I'm not even drinking out of an official Toon Tumbler. :sorry: Paul.

Still.... cheers dudeman !! Snidely and Hop Henge make a pretty good combo for surfin the boards !

IMG_8970.jpg

Here in Oregon, it is neither sunny nor am I hangin in my pool with the dog :( As a matter of fact it snowed 7 inches on Wednesday. And to top it off.... I'm not even drinking out of an official Toon Tumbler. :sorry: Paul.

Still.... cheers dudeman !! Snidely and Hop Henge make a pretty good combo for surfin the boards !

IMG_8970.jpg

It's mess like this that will get a MFer hurt. :sumo:

Cheers lads and ladies and Happy Wednesday!!!

Hope everyone is doing well! Tonight I am enjoying a very tasty Rogue Dead Guy Ale!

28Mar.jpg

I was pleasantly surprised at the smooth oaky taste (and very flavorful) Ale that my wonderful Wife picked up for me at the package store on base. Anyone ever tried it?

Great time to be writing as I returned yesterday from visiting with my Wife's birth Father, who until very recently, she did not know (family drama on her crazy birth mother's side!)

Great man, great folks, and great times were had on our visit to Green River ,Wyoming. I feel pretty blessed for my wonderful Wife, and I was so happy to see her reunited with her Father, who is a good man. The family on that side welcomed us in with open arms. Truly good times my friends!

Though because we had never met-I rented a car from the airport in the case things went bad and we had to didi out pretty quick! lol

To add to the awesomeness of a great family visit and new beer, I was listening to the Marky Ramone Blitzkrieg show on XM radio and heard a song called California's burning from a band called Smoke and Fire-good stuff!!

So today I have been hitting ITunes for their stuff (and downloading some Menzingers as well!) (thumbs u

Anyone else joining me in enjoying some brew tonight?

G O O D T I M E S !!!!!!

1655256-banana2.gifChris

IMG_8970.jpg

Cheers back my Brother!!!

Toon tumblers or no-a tasty brew in comic related pint glass is all you need here Brostophales!!

Shoot-any beer drinking gets you admission to this thread lol !!

I love the Snidely pint!!!

G O O D T I M E S !!!!!!

1655256-banana2.gifChris

Mmm, Rogue Dead Guy is my favorite ale. You need to try it on tap to get the full caramel aroma...it's heavenly.

I'd love too! :applause:

I see you are out of PA J-Man-do they have it back east?

G O O D T I M E S !!!!!!

1655256-banana2.gifChris

Maybe its the third Dead Guy Ale working, but I have taken a left turn and went from listening to punk to Little Richard and Toussant McCall!

So I am going to go out, burn some meat and follow CaptainofIndustry's best single issue reads thread-anyone else drinking tonight?

G O O D T I M E S !!!!!!

1655256-banana2.gifChris

Maybe its the third Dead Guy Ale working, but I have taken a left turn and went from listening to punk to Little Richard and Toussant McCall!

So I am going to go out, burn some meat and follow CaptainofIndustry's best single issue reads thread-anyone else drinking tonight?

G O O D T I M E S !!!!!!

1655256-banana2.gifChris

Just got in from a night out with friends. Had a few Sam Adams Spring Ales. Good Stuff!

Just got in from a night out with friends. Had a few Sam Adams Spring Ales. Good Stuff!

Juddman-what is up my Brother?!! I hope is all is well!! Here is a good GL beer drinking pic from the past-

P5150009.jpg

G O O D T I M E S !!!!!!

1655256-banana2.gifChris

Juddman-what is up my Brother?!! I hope is all is well!! Here is a good GL beer drinking pic from the past-

P5150009.jpg

G O O D T I M E S !!!!!!

1655256-banana2.gifChris

I seem to remember that pic. I was drinking out of my Ghost Rider glass that night as well. I hope all goes well with your upcoming move!

I need to get a tumbler so i can join this thread

:applause:Welcome to the thread my Brother!! :applause:

Toon Tumblers are awesome-however any beer, any bottle gives you carte blanche to post here!!

Good times my friend!!!

G O O D T I M E S !!!!!!

1655256-banana2.gifChris