• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Toon Tumblers and ice cold beer....

496 posts in this topic

Are the frosted one rare???

That is how I bought all of my first TTs...

hm

That's true. All the glasses were frosted at first. If that was clear, I would suspect it was rare. I'm not sure all the X-men glasses were made clear.

I thought the glass was chilled in the pic and not frosted (despite me getting it backwards in the post). It's still an old release. I have not seen that glass for sale for a very long time.

I have several of the frosted from when they first came out. Back then they were in boxes too. Wish they still came in the box.

PM Paul, he'll probably sell you a couple of hundred boxes... cheap.

I would bet Paul will have some next weekend, if you stop by say hi. I will be assisting Paul Sat. and Sunday.

This was the Baltimore exclusive.

Awesome! I know he's doing GL for NY but I'm not a big fan of Hal, but this classic GA Batman swipe would be perfect!

Are the frosted one rare???

That is how I bought all of my first TTs...

hm

That's true. All the glasses were frosted at first. If that was clear, I would suspect it was rare. I'm not sure all the X-men glasses were made clear.

I thought the glass was chilled in the pic and not frosted (despite me getting it backwards in the post). It's still an old release. I have not seen that glass for sale for a very long time.

When the X-Men TTs came out I believe they were 50% clear 50% frosted. All of the X-Men I have (including the Phoenix signed by Dave Cockrum :cloud9: ) are frosted.

WHAaaaaa? I don't ever remember seeing THAT Batman glass??? :o Please tell me I can get one next weekend???

If you don't find one at NYC I'm about to list them on eBay. Paul is pretty much out of them so I'm listing them at $25.

Yeah... I might toss a couple of Shock Tops into one of my Toon Tumblers after I've finished grading.

Bummed I missed out on a glass in NY but I'll be a little sharper about this spring at the Boston show (hoping to go!).