• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Toon Tumblers and ice cold beer....

496 posts in this topic

I seem to remember that pic. I was drinking out of my Ghost Rider glass that night as well. I hope all goes well with your upcoming move!

Thanks Judd! Maybe after the move we can hit a con and grab a brew in person! (thumbs u

G O O D T I M E S !!!!!!

1655256-banana2.gifChris

I need to get a tumbler so i can join this thread

Toon Tumblers

Enjoy.

Glad everyone's having fun with them. (thumbs u

(thumbs u Just went and ordered and couple of more for my collection (and in the lineup to be filled with some ice cold brew!)

G O O D T I M E S !!!!!!

1655256-banana2.gifChris

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

I would have posted earlier, however I have been trying to get of rid of that damned ad column on the right side of my screen! lol

30Mar.jpg

Tonight I am listening to some Smoke or Fire, counting down the days until our next duty station move and enjoying some ice cold Dead Guy Ale in my Wolverine Toon Tumbler! :headbang:

Anyone else drinking tonight?

G O O D T I M E S !!!!!!

1655256-banana2.gifChris

Sitting here reading this forum with Coors light in my Human Torch tumbler.. Got ton of Coors light for a family party 2 weeks ago and no one drank any so I need to get rid of it so I can get back to my Sam Adams and yuengling

Sitting here reading this forum with Coors light in my Human Torch tumbler.. Got ton of Coors light for a family party 2 weeks ago and no one drank any so I need to get rid of it so I can get back to my Sam Adams and yuengling

:applause:Right on Brother! I have a bunch of Bud Light Platinum saved up for a bash at my place late next month-I can't bring myself to drink anymore of it!! :sick:

The more I drink of it, the more I have that old Pabst Blue Ribbon feeling!

I can't wait to get back east for some Yuengling! :headbang:

:banana: Chris

Moving to another Dead Guy Ale in my Convention Exclusive Iron Man Toon Tumbler and just finished watching "Thief" directed by Michael Mann.

The ending is all types of kick awesome!!!

Here in Oregon, it is neither sunny nor am I hangin in my pool with the dog :( As a matter of fact it snowed 7 inches on Wednesday. And to top it off.... I'm not even drinking out of an official Toon Tumbler. :sorry: Paul.

Still.... cheers dudeman !! Snidely and Hop Henge make a pretty good combo for surfin the boards !

IMG_8970.jpg

It's mess like this that will get a MFer hurt. :sumo:

I ..... uh..... don't understand what you mean .... hm:sorry:

Moving to another Dead Guy Ale in my Convention Exclusive Iron Man Toon Tumbler and just finished watching "Thief" directed by Michael Mann.

The ending is all types of kick awesome!!!

Rogue makes a bunch of really good beers (thumbs u

Happy Friday!!!

It has been a long week and it is definitely time to get my beer on! :applause:

Starting off today with a Michelob Amber Ultra in my ice cold Firestorm Toon Tumbler!

P4060058.jpg

Starting off today with a Michelob Amber Ultra in my ice cold Firestorm Toon Tumbler!

Great day today! I received a few graphic novels from Amazon today-

2 Secret Six collections, the Batwoman: Elegy TPB, new Jonah Hex TPB, Batman-Noel, and Batman-Black Mirror. I have heard mixed reviews about the Black Mirror-but it sounds pretty cool.

Also received six new Toon Tumblers which are on ice right now and will be showing up here very soon!! :headbang:

My promotion ceremony isn't until the 20th of this month, however one of my guests is taking off this weekend and will not be back until afterwards. So today he presented me with my certificate as new member of the "Order of Comm Pirates"- Being a non-MOS communicator by trade-I consider it an honor to be part of the club!

P4060061-Copy.jpg

Anyone else drinking tonight?

G O O D T I M E S !!!!!!

1655256-banana2.gifChris

Awesome Firestorm Glass Chris!

I am having a Jack and Coke right now but will fill a Tumbler with a tasty IPA a little later. Ill try to snap a pic.

(thumbs u Hey John! I am on my way to fill another Tumbler. I just got done reading a thread from someone named Agatha who may or may not be a female-it's made my head hurt lol

1655256-banana2.gifChris

First new Tumbler out of the box and ice cold!! This round is a Dead Guy Ale (last one in the fridge! :tonofbricks: ) in my new Wonder Woman Toon Tumbler!

P4060057.jpg

Stay thirsty my friends!!

G O O D T I M E S !!!!!!

1655256-banana2.gifChris