• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Toon Tumblers and ice cold beer....

496 posts in this topic

Looks like the spot light is on Oregon Brews so far :applause:

I entered a contest for Rogue Ales to visit Rogue Ales HQ in Newport Oregon http://www.rogue.com/nation/win_a_trip.php

I have not tried any other Rogue Ale beers, but I am on the lookout for more. I have never contemplated taking a trip to Oregon, but I am now!

G O O D T I M E S !!!!!!

1655256-banana2.gifChris

Tonight I have a 6 pack of Widmer Brothers Rotator IPA Series, another Oregon brew. I think it is pretty tasty, though the Rogue Dead guy kind of blows me out of the water.

1921cca1.jpg

That is a cool Toon Tumbler Brian! Baltimore con exclusive?

BTW-the IPA looks delicious!

G O O D T I M E S !!!!!!

1655256-banana2.gifChris

Next round is some Michelob Amber Ultra in a new ice cold Hal Jordan Green Lantern Toon Tumbler!

P4060056.jpg

Delicious! Anyone else besides Brian, Senor and me drinking tonight?

May head over to the X-Box shortly and mute kids who shouldn't be playing MW3! :applause:

G O O D T I M E S !!!!!!

1655256-banana2.gifChris

Looks like the spot light is on Oregon Brews so far :applause:

I entered a contest for Rogue Ales to visit Rogue Ales HQ in Newport Oregon ( http://www.rogue.com/nation/win_a_trip.php. )

I have not tried any other Rogue Ale beers, but I am on the lookout for more. I have never contemplated taking a trip to Oregon, but I am now!

Couldn't get the contest to come up, but Rogue is an excellent place to start. To START mind you.... TO START :grin::popcorn:

I only had two Shocktops left, so I moved onto a bottle of homemade strawberry wine (not of my making but a friend's).

Suffice to say, I'm no longer sober. lol

Been a good night though! Just finished reading some comics and writing up some reviews on them for Kabooooom! (http://www.kabooooom.com/) Rest assured that I won't be submitting those review til tomorrow though as I suspect there will be more than a few errors in there :grin:

And yeah, what's up with Michelob turning out decent beer? It'd be nice if the other major beer makers would take notice. Sheesh.

I only had two Shocktops left, so I moved onto a bottle of homemade strawberry wine (not of my making but a friend's).

Suffice to say, I'm no longer sober. lol

Been a good night though! Just finished reading some comics and writing up some reviews on them for Kabooooom! (http://www.kabooooom.com/) Rest assured that I won't be submitting those review til tomorrow though as I suspect there will be more than a few errors in there :grin:

And yeah, what's up with Michelob turning out decent beer? It'd be nice if the other major beer makers would take notice. Sheesh.

lol !!

G O O D T I M E S !!!!!!

1655256-banana2.gifChris

great times! I gotta get me some more of the dead guy...

Last night was a little chilly so I filled my glass with duck rabbit milk stout...

that answered the call!

I had to laff at your GL becasue my son this morning was frustrated because he

lost his GL figure that he took to bed last night...

I told him he was out late last night fightin' crime and went to charge his power ring -

he'll be back.

:grin:

Last night was a little chilly so I filled my glass with duck rabbit milk stout...

that answered the call!

I told him he was out late last night fightin' crime and went to charge his power ring -

he'll be back.

:applause:That GL story is great! Hope he shows back up-probably in the covers or under the bed!

I was intrigued by the duck rabbit beer so I checked it out:

http://www.duckrabbitbrewery.com/beers.html

Sounds tasty! Have you tired the amber ale?

Are you still in NC Wally?

:banana: Chris

that answered the call!

he'll be back.

:applause:That GL story is great! Hope he shows back up-probably in the covers or under the bed!

I was intrigued by the duck rabbit beer so I checked it out:

http://www.duckrabbitbrewery.com/beers.html

Sounds tasty! Have you tired the amber ale?

Are you still in NC Wally?

:banana: Chris

Yup! I'm still in Durham brotha!

unfortunately their amber isn't as good as I had hoped.

duck rabbit brews according to "rate beer"

Their dark beers are supreme, but the amber is too sharp

with little body.

(thumbs u

My Father in Law when he moved here from Nevada a few years ago , came over my house and saw I had Coors Light and bud. Said what is that Cr%^p and got up, went out and came back with Yuenglings. Always a can no bottles he said. Been hooked since. Still love Same Addams and I have a thing for Michelob Ultra lately.