• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Thread
23 23

8,326 posts in this topic

Congratulations on the purchase, Danny!

I hope I didn't drive the price up by posting the link here. I had never seen or heard about this before and didn't know anyone here would be bidding. Great pickup! And local? Even better!

Congratulations on the purchase, Danny!

I hope I didn't drive the price up by posting the link here. I had never seen or heard about this before and didn't know anyone here would be bidding. Great pickup! And local? Even better!

Same here. Congrats. I drove it up too, as my wife was even rooting for me. The holidays, mixed with recent purchases, really chewed me down. I originally was going to go $1500, but I'm been going batty. PLEASE let us know what you find out. I'm happy a fellow turtle lover and boardie got them. I'm sure we are all wondering. Happy Holidays guys.

Nothing major....but this was my Xmas gift to myself

20141224_223320_zpshnknpody.jpg

I also got a bunch of eBay gift cards that I plan on using for a 9.6 #2/3/Raph..and the Souls Winter hardcover which I have never read.

And finally.....not an Xmas gift....but I finally watched my Turtle Power DVD and it brought back a lot of childhood memories

Anyone else get turtle stuff for Xmas??

Sorry I've been MIA recently guys. I made a huge purchase from TMNT which came in last week. I'll have pics once it's framed. The clue I'll give is it's one of the rarest covers out there. :)

Anyway, below is a new piece that just came in. It's a rough sketch by Laird from '86.

00000001.jpg

The clue I'll give is it's one of the rarest covers out there. :)

Turtlemania Gold? Silver?

Gobbledygook?

Sounds like its original art, as he said he is having it framed.

Good point. Guess we'll just have to wait it out... :popcorn:

Thanks to Danny for selling those to me. He's a great guy and I'm very thankful that I've made some great friends like and you all in the TMNT community. :)

Here is my latest piece. It's a sketch done by Kevin in '88 and this thing is huge! Don't know if you can tell in the photo. It's getting reframed to match everything else. :)

IMG_0018.jpg