• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Thread
24 24

8,348 posts in this topic

Found this baby in the back stock bins of a comic shop on a recent trip. Would not have noticed it if the other book with the same cover wasn't behind it. A steal at 8.00.

What do these go for now?

It would be a dream to meet either Peter or Kevin just to let them know what a big fan I and my friends were growing up with the cartoon and the comics. I had a beach towel that was the "bomb" to my friends and I and the arcade games were amazing. Plenty of quarters wasted there in 92'

It would be a dream to meet either Peter or Kevin just to let them know what a big fan I and my friends were growing up with the cartoon and the comics. I had a beach towel that was the "bomb" to my friends and I and the arcade games were amazing. Plenty of quarters wasted there in 92'

Definitely a HUGE part of my friends and I's childhood!

The turtles were everything and anything to us.

I remember getting rolls of quarters and meeting my friends at Aladdin's Castle to play TMNT.

Hey TMNT guys-----I'm going to be announcing a Rick Veitch op in the next day or two.

It's been pointed out to me that there are several guys here who may want Veitch s/s on their TMNT or sketches. If you want sketches, you need to provide sketch cover blanks.

All the details will be forthcoming, but just FYI---if there's anyone who will want to add on Kevin Eastman, LMK. I'll be seeing Eastman at the DC Awesomecon for signings in a few months.

PM for details----but Veitch---announcement thread to go live today or tomorrow.