• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Thread
23 23

8,285 posts in this topic

:censored:

I did NOT know that existed!

Now I've got to decide if I need it. All my other homages are turtle books. Does this count??? hm

I have Ryan to (worship) for selling me this book raw :applause:

As everybody knows this book is one tough puppy to find, let alone in NM or better. Thanks to Ryan and Matt, there is a sole 9.8 in the census now :cloud9:

So very much obliged my good man :foryou:

C5A98EC1-7185-42CF-8AB2-5256FC79789E_zpstphlqvnk.jpg

Awesome!! That book is crazy tough in high grade! Congrats!!! :golfclap:

Oddly and scarily enough, this book is as hard if not harder to find!

As someone who's been actively looking for a 9.8 copy of the Gamestop variant for over 5 years, I don't know that I'd go quite that far, but they're both very cool books. Congrats. :applause:

I just felt inspired to check the census lol

Only one still on #70

2 on #71

and 3 on #72

I was obsessed with finding those last three for a while. I rarely ran across them in the first place and never in high grade. I'd be curious to know the print runs. You add in the whole bought by kids scenario and I'm betting there aren't very many out there that would hit 9.8.

Wow!

Thanks to Eric/icculus308win for the sweet, sweet new addition to the TMNT collection! (worship)

TMNT%20Street_zpsenk4hceg.jpg

Love that comic! I own one myself and it was a pleasure to find it at the price I did before the new TMNT surge of popularity.

For those collectors who love to overload their shelves with figures, Mondo has recently announced a 6.5" figure honouring the very first turtles drawing by Kevin Eastman.

"We're proud to honor the history of the Turtles with a figure based on the very first illustration of a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle, as drawn by Kevin Eastman. Featuring 5 points of articulation, and illustration-accurate details, The First Turtle is perfect for TMNT and comic history fans alike!"

http://mondotees.com/products/the-first-turtle-b-w-version

Looks like they are taking pre-orders and shipping at the end of the year.