• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Thread
23 23

8,282 posts in this topic

Also picked up the Eastman 85 sketch from HA this afternoon. I'm in a turtles mood right now. Probably because they are filming the movie right by me lol

And Bronty, I don't have it yet lol Until they charge my credit card it isn't mine.

Also picked up the Eastman 85 sketch from HA this afternoon. I'm in a turtles mood right now. Probably because they are filming the movie right by me lol

And Bronty, I don't have it yet lol Until they charge my credit card it isn't mine.

Awesome, congrats again! I liked the art and the Rambo parody and was considering a bid. One thing I didn't quite get was the title 'Damnbo'. Was there any meaning beyond the obvious? Regardless, great art

OK... NOW I own Page 7 lol

Question. I doubt I can scrounge up the extra dough right now, but say I did. What's the size on those Raph pages, did you happen to ask?

OK... NOW I own Page 7 lol

Question. I doubt I can scrounge up the extra dough right now, but say I did. What's the size on those Raph pages, did you happen to ask?

8.5 by 12.5 on Duoshade paper (I have no idea what the hell that is lol)

thx! I figured they'd be small pages. That does bother me some :juggle:

duo shade as I understand it was a board where you run a fluid over the board and "toning" comes out. I.e. you don't have to draw a bunch of hatching. Run the fluid over the part of the board that you want toned and you're done. way easier if you're the artist.

http://www.inkystories.com/?p=467

:applause: You're on a tear! Sweet pieces!

Great pickup! I'd have to check my copy, but is that the very first page featuring Casey Jones?

My only thought is I MAY hold off on framing Page 7 until after NYCC 2015. I'm waiting to see if Stephen Amell will be there. I'd love to have a picture of me and him together holding the page. And no, I will not have him sign it (though Eastman did so :banana:)

Congrats on the purchase!

I too was eyeing off that page 7 a week or so back when Kevin announced the OA was for sale. The wife would have killed me if I pulled the trigger. Glad it went to a fellow collector on the board however! :D

Company bonus was going to get paid this week too, lol! Nevermind. I can spend more time saving for some holy grails :D

I just started my Ninja Turtles collection with a late night ebay purchase :) I picked up #7 9.8 CGC SS signed by Eastman.

It's funny because I have loved the turtles my whole life. I was a little too young to get into the comics originally, but I have watched every tv series featuring the turtles and had the original movie memorized when I was a kid.

It was only after TMNT #44 that I got into the comics. I have the RI version that I might just slab for posterities sake and am collecting the new ongoing and will start searching out back issues.

After making my purchase (not too expensive either!) and trying to justify it to my wife, I realized that I should have been collecting this all along :)