• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Thread
23 23

8,283 posts in this topic

Here's a recent ebay purchase I'm pretty excited about. It's volume 4, #1 in 9.9 (old label).

TMNT%20V4%2001%209.9.jpg

In the future, I might leave out some details and just tell people I have a TMNT #1 1st print in 9.9. :cool:

Here's a recent ebay purchase I'm pretty excited about. It's volume 4, #1 in 9.9 (old label).

TMNT%20V4%2001%209.9.jpg

In the future, I might leave out some details and just tell people I have a TMNT #1 1st print in 9.9. :cool:

Very nice! :applause:

Too funny!!

The family and I just went to visit a high school buddy up there the last weekend.

We went to the Mall for a few hours with all of our kids to check out Legoland and Nik.

That TMNT ride was pretty fun!

Here is a pic of my youngest at the entrance with his favorite turtle.

27AAA1EB-EB4E-4911-A395-59C0AD08F5F8_zpscelqlgsz.jpg

Issue 31 should be around for FCBD and shortly after the same way as last year...

I do t post pics here often, feeling adventurous at work (also on a bridge call thats dragging). Big thanks to peasofcrap for the assist!!!

Love the Fluffy...

16947028138_f1d4cdb8a7_z.jpg

Cover pencils and Dario's John Hancock...

16512371084_28c672c895_z.jpg

Got the master of skulls to go cutesy for my daughter...

16994419328_b8b8b1a5d8_z.jpg

Whelp, another year, another Calgary Comic & Entertainment Expo has come and gone. Apparently they had a record attendance of around 102,000. Looks like we're slowly becoming one of the biggest events in North America.

As usual, I went on a TMNT hunt. Turtle comics are few and far between up here in Canada, so selection was small (mostly IDW). But I did manage to walk away some fun issues, including a #4 misprint.

:headbang:

CalgaryExpo_TMNT_comics_zpszu7xnrhd.jpg

Edited by So-CoAddict

Hi all,

We are looking to track down the whereabouts of 8 original pages for a Casey Jones Private Eye short story that appeared in the Mini Comics. We are hoping to borrow the originals if anyone knows where they may be???

Thanks in advance for any help anyone can offer.

cheers, Fiona - Eastman Studios

We do both know we should know where these are but hey we are getting old and forgetful