• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A little corner of the UK
2 2

9,411 posts in this topic

faintthud.gif me, a Gav sighting.

:hi:

How's it going Gaz? Hope all's well mate. (thumbs u

Things aren't too bad at the moment, thanks mate. Hope things are OK with you.

You've been selling most of your books then?

I've sold a fair few but there are still hundreds to go. There are probably about 30 or so I won't sell, and I'll look to pick up maybe five or six in future but that will be it for the foreseeable. I'm still a bit pissed off that I won't be completing Batman from #100 - present, but the money's needed much more urgently for much more important things right now.

A few keys here and there in decent grade will keep me happy, but I won't be aiming for a full run again. If only I'd held on to my complete Walking Dead run until now...

I've sold a fair few but there are still hundreds to go. There are probably about 30 or so I won't sell, and I'll look to pick up maybe five or six in future but that will be it for the foreseeable. I'm still a bit pissed off that I won't be completing Batman from #100 - present, but the money's needed much more urgently for much more important things right now.

A few keys here and there in decent grade will keep me happy, but I won't be aiming for a full run again. If only I'd held on to my complete Walking Dead run until now...

Hindsight is a wonderful thing, I know that you're not the only person wishing they hadn't sold WD before now. Then again there will be people who will be wishing they'd sold now after the bubble bursts.

There'll be time in the future to rebuild your Batman run to completeness, if you're going to take the long term view then at least you can wait for bargains to surface.

Villa players involved in attack on Birmingham nightclub. Onlookers shocked as its the 1st attack made by Villa all season.

[laugh] Explains the nosebleeds.

In other news I was informed today by my LCS (50 Miles away in Plymouth) that they are opening a store in Cornwall so I'll have less of a trip soon. That and Villa staying up has made my day :)

Villa players involved in attack on Birmingham nightclub. Onlookers shocked as its the 1st attack made by Villa all season.

In other news I was informed today by my LCS (50 Miles away in Plymouth) that they are opening a store in Cornwall so I'll have less of a trip soon. That and Villa staying up has made my day :)

They should sack McLeish first thing in the morning.

They should sack McLeish first thing in the morning.

They should, but when has our board ever done anything they should have done? Everyone sees this chairman as our saviour, but aside from renovating the Holte Pub and massively improving Bodymoor Heath we are is a much worse position than when Deadly Doug was at the helm. He should have kept our best players rather than sell them off like a sale at Primark, he should never have appointed AM in the first place.

Unfortunately, the longer Randy Lerner is our owner the worse off we'll be, as he has no-one at the club in the key decision making areas that knows anything about football. It's not just us, the feelings of the Villa fans are matched Stateside by the Cleveland Browns....who Randy also owns.

If he can't do the job he owes it to our once great football club to sell up to someone who can.

Rant over....

right i have managed to get hold of a few copies of Dead-Pooh if anyone was after a copy, i know its been hard to get hold of but the useless LCS had a few, if needed PM me

A copy of what now?

What previews would that have been in as I usually scan that mutha page to page, I've bought from APEntertainment before but don't recall seeing that!

When and where?

I'm off to Cornwall for a week at the end of the month.

What previews would that have been in as I usually scan that mutha page to page, I've bought from APEntertainment before but don't recall seeing that!

sure it was Febs Previews for Aprils comics

Dead-Pooh, been out bout a month, cross of Deadpool and Winnie the Pooh, that hard to get you haven't even heard of it lol

0fb35cd8f74be68f3fb6a82a5e131396_xl.jpg

I have officially seen everything now lol

Ronnie does it again. No late night finish at the Crucible this time though.

Ronnie at his best, right mindset, best player on the planet.

Dead-Pooh, been out bout a month, cross of Deadpool and Winnie the Pooh, that hard to get you haven't even heard of it lol

0fb35cd8f74be68f3fb6a82a5e131396_xl.jpg

Aw come on ! :o thats gotta be a joke.

Ronnie does it again. No late night finish at the Crucible this time though.

Ronnie at his best, right mindset, best player on the planet.

By a mile - said in the interview he was working with a doctor - must be a sports psychologist I couldn't hear properly.

With the right mindset he could win everything.