• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A little corner of the UK
2 2

9,411 posts in this topic

What about after match interview with Ivanovich finding out he was banned from final, his heart sank

Yeah, Geoff Shreeves was quick to point out to all the players who were not going to make the final. That guy has a mean streak!

I am no Chelsea fan but you couldn't help wanting them to win after all the Barca hype.

Funniest thing was hearing Alan Green shooting his load when Barca went 2 - 0 up. Then having to commentate on the 2nd half through gritted teeth!

Alan Green = !

I can't stand Alan Green.

What about after match interview with Ivanovich finding out he was banned from final, his heart sank

Yeah, Geoff Shreeves was quick to point out to all the players who were not going to make the final. That guy has a mean streak!

Yeah - he does ask some stupid questions at times.

I am no Chelsea fan but you couldn't help wanting them to win after all the Barca hype.

Funniest thing was hearing Alan Green shooting his load when Barca went 2 - 0 up. Then having to commentate on the 2nd half through gritted teeth!

Alan Green = !

+1 (thumbs u

Did anyone hear Gary Neville shout GOALLLLLLL when Torres scored? Sounded like someone strangling a cat.

That was sooooo funny, we didn't hear it when it happened, too busy cheering, heard it afterwards and couldn't stop laughing.

Alan Green = !

+1 (thumbs u

+1 (thumbs u

Someone will stick the penny on him one of these days.

Skipped the match last night in favour of Cabin in The Woods (Great film).

Saw the highlights and thought it looked a decent match.

Not sure about Chelsea's chances in Germany though. The final has got extra time and penalties written all over it :(

It's out of our hands - need Cardiff to lose and us to win - not impossible but not likely either.

We only have ourselves to blame though - we were flying high for a while at the start of the season....

UTB

Our only hope is that Cardiff choke at the last minute like they have over the last few seasons.

Theres a slim chance but realistically we'll be in the Championship again next season.

UTB +1

Edited by Stryfe1000

Our only hope is that Cardiff choke at the last minute like they have over the last few seasons.

Theres a slim chance but realistically we'll be in the Championship again next season.

UTB +1

To be fair Cardiff have made a habit at falling at the last hurdle so its still all to play for.

Glad you enjoyed The Cabin in the Woods, I'm hoping to see it on the weekend :wishluck:

Just managed to blag a half day seminar in London tomorrow afternoon from the Royal Society of Statistics?

You may ask why that is anything worth talking about.

2 hour seminar (14:00 - 16:00).

Work have paid for 1st class return train, getting me in at 10:00, giving me 4 hours to hit GOSH, Orbital and Mega City, all on expenses.

:whee: