• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NYCC '10 - It's Never Too Early!

855 posts in this topic

Yodude -

Will you have a bag check as well as a coat check in the VIP Coat check area as was the case at C2E2? My Fiancee and I will probably be coming in on an overnight flight Friday morning, then coming straight to the Javits center so we will need to check our bags beforehand.

I don't think we will be staying in the Midtown area on this one, so we will check into out hotel later in the day and will have our carry on bags with us.

I just booked a room for my daughter and I! $430 for a smoking room, plus $50 for parking. :o I'm only staying 1 night. hm Maybe my daughter can sell a few of her books at the con to cover her half of expenses.

you should seriously consider the YMCA or sleep in the car.

Note the word "smoke" It is costing him $480 to SMOKE;) he was offered cheaper non smoking accommodations, :baiting:lol.

Never heard of room prices based on smoking, parking has nothing to do with smoking.

I just booked a room for my daughter and I! $430 for a smoking room, plus $50 for parking. :o I'm only staying 1 night. hm Maybe my daughter can sell a few of her books at the con to cover her half of expenses.

Note the word "smoke" It is costing him $480 to SMOKE;) he was offered cheaper non smoking accommodations, :baiting:lol.

It's only about $50 extra for a smoking room. Does the Y allow smoking?

Mike, have you ever considered that maybe this is a SIGN :baiting:? :ohnoez:

If you go to the Y, please drop your daughter off here on the way...I'll drive her downtown.

So, is there a forum dinner that's being planned? Preferably something within walking distance of Penn Station as I need to take a train back to Long Island before midnight. :grin:

:roflmao:

So, is there a forum dinner that's being planned? Preferably something within walking distance of Penn Station as I need to take a train back to Long Island before midnight. :grin:

Turn into a pumpkin, Cinderella?

:baiting:

There's a brother jimmy's on eighth behind Penn and one block down...I'm not organizing anything, just sayin'...

I am going to check to see if everything works out

but I am seriously thinking of making this trek.

I totally regretted not seeing Stan last year at Philly

and I made a promise that if he came over to the east again

I would go.

That said does anyone know if Hobby Star and Stan Lee handlers

are organizing any exclusive meet and greet type of deals with "the man"?

The set-up that Bruno had would be awesome!

If so let me know because I would like to be in.

(thumbs u

hmm, don't know but good question. NYC YMCA is an older building which attracts many international travelers and is a secured locked down building. This isn't a place for bums and the homeless.

There's a brother jimmy's on eighth behind Penn and one block down...I'm not organizing anything, just sayin'...

lol No, but I think that's about when the last train travels up to LI and I don't want to be stranded in Manhattan. My wife would flay me alive if I had her wake up the boy and drive in to come get me.

lol No, but I think that's about when the last train travels up to LI and I don't want to be stranded in Manhattan. My wife would flay me alive if I had her wake up the boy and drive in to come get me.

I guess a cab to LI is just too $ ridiculous?

hm