• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Thanks for NOTHING Bill Sienkiewicz!
2 2

619 posts in this topic

Scott,

One more silver lining is that the sketch (while abysmal) is now famous. I actually want it, just like I want the "patience is a virue" sketch. It is famous and iconic, if nothing else, in Board Lore. So you have that going for you, which is nice. I'd stroke a check for $125 for it right now. :grin:

Scott,

One more silver lining is that the sketch (while abysmal) is now famous. I actually want it, just like I want the "patience is a virue" sketch. It is famous and iconic, if nothing else, in Board Lore. So you have that going for you, which is nice. I'd stroke a check for $125 for it right now. :grin:

stroke a check......now that is a Freudian slip if there ever was one!! :insane:

You've got the ultimate conversation piece once you get past the fact that he charged you $100 to insult you behind your back. Doesn't take much in the way of Cahones on Bill's part to slide in the insult. It reminds me of people that talk behind others backs or stick in the verbal dagger when you're not around. No Class.

Kind of like someone that would key your car door, knife your tire or steal a tip you've left on a table....I could go on :cloud9:

I don't have much to add except to echo the chorus and offer some support.

It was a classless, sneaky thing to do to a fan, and you did nothing to deserve it. Hopefully you'll make some lemonade out of lemons and sell this piece of junk for a hefty profit. :grin:

I really hope Bill cuts in. He'll probably try to sell us some about how it's completely a coincidence, kill me for being creative, etc. If nothing else, it'll be hilarious.

One thing that does worry me is the fact that he could say you never did 100% specify what you wanted (he made it somewhat horror related) so he felt like he could draw whatever he wanted.

I personally don't agree with that, but you never know what these guys could come up with.

if this were on some kind of indy comic i would find the hidden message funny, but paying and waiting for 3 years, its not just offensive its insulting. i would seriously get whoever i could to just boycott whatever he does from now on. i have never asked an artist to do any special art for me and sadly i think i never will thanks to people like him.

Pretty obvious that Bill doesn't care what any of us think of him.

Too talented, too rich, too special, too selfish.

Bill will ignore this thread just as he ignores the fans who buy his mess.

For the record I love his work on Fantastic Four and own one original

page from the run. Now I gotta draw a peniis' into each panel. :cry:

Pretty obvious that Bill doesn't care what any of us think of him.

Too talented, too rich, too special, too selfish.

Bill will ignore this thread just as he ignores the fans who buy his mess.

For the record I love his work on Fantastic Four and own one original

page from the run. Now I gotta draw a peniis' into each panel. :cry:

its already there just look a bit closer (thumbs u maybe turn it sideways