• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,063 posts in this topic

Two new Schomburg Timelys...a shark tank and nazi camp!

Mystic #10

GE

wow D, you are hitting some home runs lately too (and even that YA bunt is ok :baiting: )

Thanks! Believe me, I'm trying NOT to spend (saving up for C-link/Heritage) but I couldn't resist the Mystic #10... :cloud9:

GE

Two new Schomburg Timelys...a shark tank and nazi camp!

Mystic #10

GE

wow D, you are hitting some home runs lately too (and even that YA bunt is ok :baiting: )

Thanks! Believe me, I'm trying NOT to spend (saving up for C-link/Heritage) but I couldn't resist the Mystic #10... :cloud9:

GE

Keep buying all of the nicer stuff so I can happily take the low grade Schomburgs off your hands!! Keep me updated on the upcoming auctions

I got in trouble with the wife over this one. I got it through a nice trade deal with Mr. Schomburg. :banana:

AlllSelect1gvg.jpg

and a great deal you got...that book presented more like a 4.0 raw, if I recall

I got in trouble with the wife over this one. I got it through a nice trade deal with Mr. Schomburg. :banana:

AlllSelect1gvg.jpg

Serves her right for hooking up with you, bloke.

Nice book though.

:insane:

AlllSelect1gvg.jpg

Looks like it was worth it to me Mike :applause:

Those pages look yummy

agreed. real nice book yummy!

Thanks guys. I'd do it again......Buy the book that is. - Get married again, hm maybe not.

Na, just kiddin'. I'm a lucky SOB.

Gorgeous book!

(And also one of the covers of the 2009 Overstreet Price Guide, as re-interpreted by Murphy Anderson.)

I notice that he omitted a couple of the swastikas, but left the partially obscured one on the drawbridge.

76488_184827_1.jpg

Interesting, i can understand why they were omitted, but they could he could have put something in there rather than just blank circles. Maybe iron crosses or something. Either way, I know which cover I'm getting when it comes out next year.

I wonder what updates on GA titles they will have next year.......
I submitted a bunch of updates on centaurs and dc's and timely's...not sure if it will have any impact or not, but we'll see

AlllSelect1gvg.jpg

Beautiful book! One of my favorite Schromburg covers and one of my "grail" books that I hope to own someday. :wishluck:

All-Select, All-Winners and USA had some really great covers. Unfortunately. you don't see many of these out there. Are they really THAT scarce? I'm thinking "yes". I can't remember when I saw an All Winners #7, 9 or 13 and on and on, for sale. And what about USA #6, 7, 10, 13, etc? Are there any out there? The census is very bare of those books. If anyone has any of these, I'd love to see them posted.

All-Select, All-Winners and USA had some really great covers. Unfortunately. you don't see many of these out there. Are they really THAT scarce? I'm thinking "yes". I can't remember when I saw an All Winners #7, 9 or 13 and on and on, for sale. And what about USA #6, 7, 10, 13, etc? Are there any out there? The census is very bare of those books. If anyone has any of these, I'd love to see them posted.

The books you mentioned are not really scarce,they are just not available on the open market very often since many are tightly held in private collections.Here are a few of my USA comics..

usa6.jpg

usa7.jpg

usa8.JPG

usa9.jpg

usa10.jpg

The books you mentioned are not really scarce,they are just not available on the open market very often since many are tightly held in private collections.Here are a few of my USA comics..

usa6.jpg

usa7.jpg

usa8.JPG

usa9.jpg

usa10.jpg

holy sweet mother of mary :o

usa6.jpg

usa7.jpg

usa8.JPG

usa9.jpg

usa10.jpg

wowzers!!!! (worship)