• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,019 posts in this topic

mysticcomics6.gif

And waiting for this to come back slabbed

wow, that is a great book!

Thanks, found out that this is the official first app. of the Destroyer (CGC says so- and will have it on the label as well!). So that makes it even sweeter. Mystic is one of my favorite Timely runs.

mysticcomics6.gif

And waiting for this to come back slabbed

wow, that is a great book!

Thanks, found out that this is the official first app. of the Destroyer (CGC says so- and will have it on the label as well!). So that makes it even sweeter. Mystic is one of my favorite Timely runs.

I love mystics as well...had to go out and get me all 10 of them!

As always Vern you have great taste in books. I who have been tempted to keep the MMC#5 and simply crack it out and throw I back in a mylar but looks like you picked up a purdy replacement. I see there is finally a nice Sub-Mariner Comics #9 that has surfaced for sale (Heritage), good luck chasing that one down. :wishluck:

1218765594.jpg

Ok here is one of my favorites (sorry about the bad pic- have to figure a way to stop that glare)

Yannis, take the book out of the bag, lay the book upright somewhere with some good light above it and then keep changing the position of the light and yourself till there is no glare from the light source. It takes good lighting to bring out the colors. Take a shot of the book straight on with the camera level and point at the center of the book. Should make for a decent shot.

(thumbs u

mm5.jpg

MM7cgc75metro-1.jpg

Vern that is an unbelievably nice #7!

If you get a chance pm me the seller info on the #5...I may be interested.

I have the Trolley copy but may be in the market for another copy.

R.

this one arrived today from heritage...

mmc7.jpg

Man I overspent this summer. Would have loved this book. I'll have to settle for my restored 6.5.

mmc9-3.jpg

Man I love this book. I love it more and more every day. I am so happy I blew my entire wad in Chicago and picked me up a copy.

Will you take $$ and hair in trade when it comes time to sell?

:wishluck:

mmc9-3.jpg

Man I love this book. I love it more and more every day. I am so happy I blew my entire wad in Chicago and picked me up a copy.

Will you take $$ and hair in trade when it comes time to sell?

:wishluck:

hm

1218765594.jpg

Ok here is one of my favorites (sorry about the bad pic- have to figure a way to stop that glare)

Yannis, take the book out of the bag, lay the book upright somewhere with some good light above it and then keep changing the position of the light and yourself till there is no glare from the light source. It takes good lighting to bring out the colors. Take a shot of the book straight on with the camera level and point at the center of the book. Should make for a decent shot.

(thumbs u

Thanks, will try it like that.