• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,018 posts in this topic

yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not much doubt about what "4" i will be posting tomorrow on the new year's thread.

captamer1.jpg

Damn Billy! Where do you find books like that?

1. Have you recently competed in a contest involving water and tee shirts?

Shirts and skins water polo

2. Have you recently performed on stage with a pole or finished with less on than when you started?

Funny story. Lech Walesa visited Houston once in the summer. I introduced him at a large rally. It was darn hot so I took my suit coat off midway through his speech :blush:

3. When asked about joining the Mile High club what is the first thing that pops into your mind?

amf2-10.jpg

Looking forward to the resume! :/

2. Have you recently performed on stage with a pole or finished with less on than when you started?

Funny story. Lech Walesa visited Houston once in the summer. I introduced him at a large rally. It was darn hot so I took my suit coat off midway through his speech :blush:

3. When asked about joining the Mile High club what is the first thing that pops into your mind?

amf2-10.jpg

:signfunny:

amf2-10.jpg

Good call on No. 3 (it was a trick question with more than one correct answer), but Church preference is always a delicate issue on resumes. (worship)

Your response to the second question may disqualify you on PC grounds unless that pole speech was at a NASCAR rally. hm

Your response to the first question is just a bit too refined and sportsmanlike; I think I'll amend the application to include buckets of beer instead of water! :headbang:

Finally, the "Mr" before Bedrock sounds like an automatic disqualification to me, but I won't be judgmental, ...and no, I don't ascribe to the notion of "where there's a will, there's a way!" (:

Edited by DavidMerryweather

Who is this DavidMerryweather fellow, and how do I get into his will?

That's a tough call. The position you seek has long been filled; also, it's VERY gender specific.

However, due to all of the interest I do keep applications on file. So, please indulge my asking a few relevant questions:

Dont tell him Dan!

yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not much doubt about what "4" i will be posting tomorrow on the new year's thread.

captamer1.jpg

Just awesome.

yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

captamer1.jpg

Holy cripes! An embarrassment of riches Mr Parker

Congrats buddy, I know how long you've wanted a copy like that one

:applause:

amf2-10.jpg

I can't compete with that. Lech Walesa (worship)

I did sit next to Lee Corso in the airport last night hm

amf2-10.jpg

I can't compete with that. Lech Walesa (worship)

I did sit next to Lee Corso in the airport last night hm

I got hugged by Felicia Day at ComicCon last summer :cloud9:

Just arrived today!!! Thanks to Mr.Bedrock for making this possible!

MarvelMystery4.jpg

Just in time for day 7.

How did Bedrock know?

Grats. One of my all time favorites!