• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,018 posts in this topic

I'm thinking about getting this one CGC'd any thoughts? The back cover is nice no rips, tears etc. I'm hoping it would come back at least a 5.5?

IMG_0961.jpg

is that a sub crease breaking color? If so, likely a 4.0 from CGC with the sub crease and spine crease. still a nice book. Edited by Primetime

I'm thinking about getting this one CGC'd any thoughts? The back cover is nice no rips, tears etc. I'm hoping it would come back at least a 5.5?

IMG_0961.jpg

is that a sub crease breaking color? If so, likely a 4.0 from CGC with the sub crease and spine crease. still a nice book.

Great book, defiantly CGC it. I agree with Ben, but who knows between 4.0-5.0 seems very likely. 5.5 still a possibility. Good colors.

I have a number of CGC'd books coming back this month; in the meantime, here are several Subbies that I don't recall posting earlier:

submariner_19.jpg

submariner_15.jpg

submariner_22.jpg

Right now I'm on the road with the wife in San Diego so posting images is challenging, but I am frequently checking the board.

WOW! So many great Timelys have been posted here recently; if this keeps up I'll need a prayer rug! (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship)

Edited by DavidMerryweather