• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,024 posts in this topic

Here are a some of the books I've picked up so far in 2011!

The boards have been great to find some really nice books! Everyone has been A plus to deal with!

The lower graded Subbies on #16 and #17 were books I already had!

I'm hoping to find some more! The seach continues!

CA4647.jpg

CA31.jpg

sub1415.jpg

sub16.jpg

sub17.jpg

I made an appointment with my optometrist after viewing your post because I thought I was seeing double! doh!

As it turns out my vision needed no correction! That's a handsome collection of books, silvers. (thumbs u

These came back in January; my humble abode was in disarray from remodeling, so it took me awhile to photograph and post 'em, but here they are...

marvel_34_CGC_compressed.jpg

marvel_70_CGC_compressed.jpg

Also, here's a nice raw baby Mystic, Vol. 2, #2 (9.2 graded) acquired from Metro last month (one of the more twisted Timely covers)...

mystik_2vol2_compressed.jpg

Enjoy! (thumbs u

trying to keep up with my vow to upgrade 1 [at least] timely a month.

comedy10-1.jpg

That sure is a pretty book. Aren't Comedy 9-11 very tough to find?

they are, especially the two s'hero ones. 11 not as sought after, and i've seen a few more of them.

and thanks, geek.

Very pretty book Geek!! As far as difficult to find, checking the census, 9 seems plentiful, 10 a bit less and 11 has only 1 copy graded. All are cool and a good Timely fan should look into them for their odd combination of superhero/humor format and some pretty cool house ads as well :headbang:

comedy10-1.jpg

they are, especially the two s'hero ones. 11 not as sought after, and i've seen a few more of them.

and thanks, geek.

Very pretty book Geek!! As far as difficult to find, checking the census, 9 seems plentiful, 10 a bit less and 11 has only 1 copy graded. All are cool and a good Timely fan should look into them for their odd combination of superhero/humor format and some pretty cool house ads as well :headbang:

i think i've seen that single slabbed 11; gorgeous book as i recall. now the owner on the other hand....

comedy10-1.jpg

and thanks, geek.

i think i've seen that single slabbed 11; gorgeous book as i recall. now the owner on the other hand....

Hey now!!