• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I have NEW Feedback Take a look!

119 posts in this topic

I am getting threats and negative feedback for some books I just mailed out on Saturday, 05/09. It was an echeck and I waited until ebay sent me the OK to ship. That was last Friday, 05/08. It is not even five days later and the guy is all over me.

Will ebay help me? I doubt it. I spoke to them about it, a buyer is the boss and feedback is not usually removed unless it's somehow over the good taste line. I guess this isn't.

If you sell on ebay add this clown to your blocked bidder list. He will only make your feedback worse. I actually hope the books catch on fire in some sort of freak industrial accident.

Feedback

:o

So sorry to hear about this. Media mail takes time to arrive. Certainly 5 days is not unreasonable. Perhaps a month would be pushing it (shrug)

He ruined one heck of an amazing feedback rating :flamed:

This is the email he sent me:

"This item was never recieved. Please refund by Friday or negative feedback will be left and a claim will be filed."

I do not have my reply, but it had to do with him only paying me five days ago, if he wanted it sent sooner he should have not paid with and echeck.I told him he cannot threaten me with negative feedback for an item that was still in the mail. I was not nice at all. The tone of my reply was firm. I am pretty sure I called him a fool, jerk or, insufficiently_thoughtful_person. Yep, I laid into him for being an insufficiently_thoughtful_person.

He replied:

"enjoy your negative feedback. It seems others have judged you to be the jerk you are showing yourself to be"

Sorry to see that. Why would a guy neg. you over a $7 transaction after 5 days. The guy should be blocked. You've got to think that a buyer wouldn't neg so quickly in the past when the seller could neg back.

I read his feedback, he does this all the time. Not happy with the books, slow shipping, etc.. he seems like a guy working the paypal refund route. He yells and sellers cave in with a refund to avoid the negative feedback. I told him to bit me or something along those lines.

I don't know hm It's got to be your fault somehow he's got perfect feedback and I see 2 negs in the past 12 months on yours. :baiting:

It actually is all my fault. I admit that. I admit to all of it, I am not trying to hide my shame, I need to confess my secrets and be judged for my indiscretions. OK, what were we talking about?

Will ebay help me? I doubt it. I spoke to them about it, a buyer is the boss and feedback is not usually removed unless it's somehow over the good taste line. I guess this isn't.

Honestly...I would call eBay again and firmly lay out the reason why the feedback is unwarrented due to the time frame involved and not hang up until I got resolution... rantrant

Wow, it is amazing how far we have come. Imagine if he had to mail an old fashioned check (one week to receive it)... then had to wait for it to clear... (another week)... then once it clears... you mail it (another week). Three weeks to complete the sale!

Nowadays I expect my transaction to be completed in one day! I always knew spidaman was a insufficiently_thoughtful_person.

Sorry to see that. Why would a guy neg. you over a $7 transaction after 5 days. The guy should be blocked. You've got to think that a buyer wouldn't neg so quickly in the past when the seller could neg back.

I read his feedback, he does this all the time. Not happy with the books, slow shipping, etc.. he seems like a guy working the paypal refund route. He yells and sellers cave in with a refund to avoid the negative feedback. I told him to bit me or something along those lines.

Definitely. Here's his negs left for others. Definitely somone I want to avoid, adding him to my blocked list.

It's because of tools like this I don't sell on Ebay any more. I can just see selling a Hulk #181, and getting an 'empty box' dispute. I've left two negatives in my entire time at Ebay, one was because a seller 'forgot' to mail my books and ignored emails (and is now NARU'd), and the other was to poke at Chuck @ Milehigh. :D

My toolhaus feedback.

That sucks, Stu. You're one of the best raw graders I've ever bought a book from, so don't worry too much about a negative from a knob like that guy. Your reputation is solid and everyone knows that it's impossible to sell on ebay without running into a nutjob buyer every once in a while.

This guy makes it bad for us buyers too.

I see a lot of pizzed off sellers here who have been driven away fron ebay and that leaves us buyers with the crappy sellers

I am getting threats and negative feedback for some books I just mailed out on Saturday, 05/09. It was an echeck and I waited until ebay sent me the OK to ship. That was last Friday, 05/08. It is not even five days later and the guy is all over me.

If you sell on ebay add this clown to your blocked bidder list. He will only make your feedback worse. I actually hope the books catch on fire in some sort of freak industrial accident.

Feedback

He got ALL THAT for only $7.45 :o What a d-sack