• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ridiculously Rare DC Giveaways And Premiums
5 5

451 posts in this topic

That was just what he told me... I assume this was a dealer premium of some sort and this particular store used it as a prize in a contest. Probably many other video game stores received them also but under what circumstances I can only speculate.

Paul Levitz just found me one.

BRILLIANT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW!!! That's the one I thought you would NEVER find... primarily because I thought I had them all hoarded in my basement... damn that Satan. Just when you think you've cut a pretty sweet deal with him, he stabs you in the back AGAIN. 893frustrated.gif

You did a deal with Major Khaos?

devil.gif All hail the Dark Lord Khaos! devil.gif

Clark, you did a deal with the Prince Of Darkness (i.e. Major Khaos). The question is, is the Dark Lord a benign ruler of the Stygian Depths (i.e. The Water Khooler) or is his wrath mighty and endless?

I only ask as I wouldn't want to offend the Great Naughty One when I come to ask for my box of Buzzy 70s. devil.gif

Well, being a mild-mannered reporter for a major midwestern metropolitan newspaper, I was recently afforded the opportunity to interview The Dark Lord Khaos... here's an excerpt:

Clark Khaos: "So, you're the undisputed ruler of the Water Khooler... what's next for The Beast That Walks As A Man?"

Major Khaos: "There will be those who feel like a nut, and those who do not. THEY SHALL HAVE THEIR INTESTINES WOUND AROUND STICKS AND FED TO MONGOOSES!"

Clark: "Isn't that 'mongeese'? And what does that have to do wi--"

MK: "SILENCE! As a result of your insolence, 10,000,000,000 coinees shall lose their lives... there. It is done."

Clark: "Oh my god!!! You just killed 10,000,000,000 coinees?!? Just like that?!?!"

MK: (laughing) "No, you dolt! They were coinees! They never had lives to begin with!"

At this point, he continued laughing for a good half-hour. I used this opportunity to sneak out the back door of his sparsely-decorated parents' basement.

I hope that answers your question.

Major Khaos: "There will be those who feel like a nut, and those who do not. THEY SHALL HAVE THEIR INTESTINES WOUND AROUND STICKS AND FED TO MONGOOSES!"

This used to be a nice sensible thread.

Page 18 of any thread gets a bit dicey.

Yes but THIS thread is a very useful posting board for information about all these obscure DC giveaways, which is why it's lasted so long.

We have plenty of funny threads. Please lets just keep THIS one factual. JUST this one, okay ????

Page 18 of any thread gets a bit dicey.

Yes but THIS thread is a very useful posting board for information about all these obscure DC giveaways, which is why it's lasted so long.

We have plenty of funny threads. Please lets just keep THIS one factual. JUST this one, okay ????

NO!

OK ! Ian, Back to buisness,what was everybody talking about?? Oh Yeah!!

That's right 893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif

Silly Putty mini-comics

They came out with Silly Putty in 2002.

I have number 1 and 2, Superman and Batman.

They have a Justice League Adventures logo on the cover.

Paul Levitz informs me there are 4.

No3 is the Flash

No4 is Wonder Woman.

Anyone been buying any Silly Putty ????

Here's a pic of the Wonder Woman Silly Putty. The comic is actually attached to the back of the package and you can see a small pic of it on the front. I found this on an austrailian website. No sale info was offered.

440697-untitled.jpg

440697-untitled.jpg.526de4f88b2341ab2ba8b6620a4f642f.jpg

Edited by Solar