• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ridiculously Rare DC Giveaways And Premiums
5 5

451 posts in this topic

Here's another from the Funrise (company who makes SP) website...

440704-sp2.jpg

Edit: Found them. Check your PM's Ian.

440704-sp2.jpg.1b37f78edc9e48ebca071c8727939be7.jpg

Edited by Solar

Found them. Check your PM's Ian.

You not only found the two missing JLA Silly Putty mini-comics (Flash and Wonder Woman), but you found a Scooby Doo and three Looney Tunes (Bugs Bunny, Taz, and Tweety) all of which will also be from DC.

You see, THAT'S why these boards are so wonderful.

For every complainer, you get WONDERFUL MARVELLOUS HELPFUL gems like Solar and Metarog and Flying Donut and Odin.

THANKYOU SO MUCH.

HOW WONDERFUL.

I am deeply indebted to you.

I'm almost hopeful for an answer from MSU.

Here's a pic of the Wonder Woman Silly Putty. The comic is actually attached to the back of the package and you can see a small pic of it on the front. I found this on an austrailian website. No sale info was offered.

On the subject of Silly Putty, any ideas about the ever elusive 1970s rarity "Silly Putty Man Meets The Eggomeany" ???

I have the other one of the pair "Silly Putty Man Versus The Space Pirates"

You never know.......

Or a lead to a copy in ANY grade of "Supergear"

Awesome! I'm glad I could help out. thumbsup2.gif

Edit: I havent looked for the older Silly Putty stuff, but I'll give it a shot. I'll let you know if I find anything.

Edited by Solar

Ian, If I send you some silly putty, will you squish it on the 'tec 27 cover and send it back? I'm considering starting a collection of silly putty transfers of golden age classic covers. Paper deteriorates over time, but silly putty will last forever.

Of course I will - Silly Putty removes the ink from comics and absorbs it, so having paid $31000 for Detective 27, why should I care if half the ink comes off the cover and it loses its lustre ???

(Or to translate accurately - NOT A CHANCE IN HELL)...............

Well, if Silly-Putty evaporates over time, I guess it was a bad idea.

Lets just politely say that it wasn't one of your better ones.

There's a very nice machine called a xerox that's a FAR better invention.

Metarog asked me to post up a scan of the OH SO INCREDIBLY RARE Twisted Metal DC Promo Comic.

Here it is.

Could some kind soul please re-post it so that it shows up on the screen itself, rather than as an attachment.

442700-TwistedMetal.jpg.ff8a0b7d0e54b9b55d77df13b14410ad.jpg

So where was this? In the videogame box?

Oh no no no.

That's why it's unfindable.

There's a site which Metarog found where all the game fans are crying out because it's so rare it's become legendary.

It was used in small numbers purely to promote the game, and there seem to be none about.

I have looked daily for it on e-bay for the last eight months and it has never ONCE shown up.