• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CHEW, from Image Comics
1 1

6,765 posts in this topic

I can respect that attitude more than trying to kiss my for favours.

I have several 10.0's, one of a kinds and original art but thanks for your concern. lol

How would one go about joining the chew OA cover list?

http://robguillorystore.com/covers.html

Also keep in mind all the pages that are left. You may notice they are disappearing. ;)

Are you hoarding Chew OA Jeff? :baiting:

I never got into purchasing OA, but ever since I bought that Panzerfaust page, I've been thinking of getting a Chew page... just gotta find something i really, really like.

:whistle:

I'm still waiting for you to create a Chew art CAF gallery :taptaptap:

But not the 10 on the CGC census I'm looking for...

(thumbs u

As you can see in my earlier posts I chose not to buy it both times it was offered to me. I had 1st dibs from the person who actually submitted it. Not really concerned. I actually sold all of my 9.9's as well because my 9.8's are just too good to sell. :whee:

I have several 10.0's, one of a kinds and original art but thanks for your concern. lol

lol , I was more suggesting he become part of the community he is seeking to collect within. Obviously the money is no object method works as well. I'm sure if you offered the Dentist $50 million, he would sell you the top comic in the world.

Original art must be very nice of chew to own , tough to collect both when I collect high grade comics, now that's when i would run out of cash if i collected OA tooo

:frustrated:

I wouldn't know. I collect both and have had very few issues. :)

lol , I was more suggesting he become part of the community he is seeking to collect within. Obviously the money is no object method works as well. I'm sure if you offered the Dentist $50 million, he would sell you the top comic in the world.

Where is he a teacher if money is no object? I need to relocate.

Oh let this go on CBT, this has been due for a while.

Go Hulk!

is the ebay item number of the Chew 10.0 sale, but it is long since expired from the allowed search on ebay. There are companies that do have access to all of ebay history, but i doubt you can get something/someone to pull one item number for you...

Or of course Hulk could put a huge WTB ad, quoting this cert number and offering 10K

These boards are never boring are they?

Gotta say Hulk has some large balls and a wallet to match. Can't fault him for either and good luck with the hunt. If I find the 10.0 guy for you: no charge from me....would love to see someone who wanted something so much and willing to pay any cost get what they were after.

It's certainly a different tune from the regular chizzle, nickel and dime games some folks play and it's honestly refreshing.