• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CHEW, from Image Comics
1 1

6,765 posts in this topic

Even if that's the way he wants to "roll". Declaring it to the world accomplishes nothing except GUARANTEEING the owner asks for more...

Much better to be the silent guy in the back who quietly out bids everyone and leaves them wondering, "who was that", than being loud in the front row, calling all sorts of attention to yourself. That's my view anyway.

Hulk, if you really want to find out who was the owner, just read this entire thread (or pay someone to do it for you i suppose). Set the board to do as many posts per page as possible, Ctrl+F the phrase "10" on each page, you will find what you are looking for in no time.

Guaranteed it will be discussed at length, at the time the sale occured....

Edited by CBT

It's a starting place, he can at least find people who he could ask. Ultimately, he'll have to befriend or bribe someone to get at it. It would at least put in him in the right direction.

BTW, if you try to view your own posts, it only shows 4 pages.

http:// boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=userposts&id=&view=0&page=

is the url code to view your entire post history, and jump very quickly anywhere you want. In case you feel like going back a few years and editing anything... lol

(get your id by clicking your own profile, and enter page numbers to jump quickly in reverse chronological order to where you are looking)

Edited by CBT

Gotta say Hulk has some large balls and a wallet to match. Can't fault him for either and good luck with the hunt. If I find the 10.0 guy for you: no charge from me....would love to see someone who wanted something so much and willing to pay any cost get what they were after.

It's certainly a different tune from the regular chizzle, nickel and dime games some folks play and it's honestly refreshing.

Enabler :baiting:

Gotta say Hulk has some large balls and a wallet to match. Can't fault him for either and good luck with the hunt. If I find the 10.0 guy for you: no charge from me....would love to see someone who wanted something so much and willing to pay any cost get what they were after.

It's certainly a different tune from the regular chizzle, nickel and dime games some folks play and it's honestly refreshing.

Wish i had a huge wallet. :sorry:

That's right.....

Start it at $25 , paid through PayPal to the one who brings me the sellers name who has that lone Chew 1 CGC 10....

:news:

He'll go on the PL if he doesn't go through with this, right?

I have a huge wallet, huge and its empty :(

That's right.....

Start it at $25 , paid through PayPal to the one who brings me the sellers name who has that lone Chew 1 CGC 10....

lol

if you actually want to give him the name, i doubt he wouldnt pay you. Considering what he is willing to pay for books, I highly doubt he is bluffing.

I have a huge wallet, huge and its empty :(

lol

That's right.....

lol

if you actually want to give him the name, i doubt he wouldnt pay you. Considering what he is willing to pay for books, I highly doubt he is bluffing.

I GAVE HIM THE NAME. I GAVE HIM A BUNCH OF INFORMATION. (INCLUDING MY PAYPAL INFORMATION, BUT I WOULD PREFER THE MONEY GO TO CBLDF 2c )

CAPITAL LETTERS

i'm not hulk, but given everything i have seen from him regarding Revival, I am sure if you gave him the name of the person who has it, he will honor his claim.

You folks are right...."Enabler" is my middle name. I'm also not opposed to paying top $ for things I really want. It definitely separates the men from the boys (sorry ladies, I've got no analogy for you). Of course if I didn't have to pay through the nose for something I'm all for that, but with the deathgrip some folks have on their old comics: sometimes you have to go for the jugular with cash. In the immortal words of Mr. T.: I pity the fool that has to bid against me.

Chew 10.0 doesn't happen to be my cup of tea, but I'm psyched with my 9.8s. That said, you'll find me spending my $ in the Silver age.

Sorry, was outside swimming .... First of all Jimmy Linguinii, you gave me a name, you gave me Bragnet, and here's what you wrote...." There's three 10.0 Bragnet owns all of them. My Paypal is super xxxxxxxx....."

I am looking for the Lone Chew 1 CGC 10 on the census , #1 , not 1b through 1g ....

Second, Jimmy, yes , if I don't pay the guy who gets me the name, put me on any list you want , and stop screaming at me , your acting like a child....

And thank you sir, but my balls are medium , lol

And CBT, yes sir, I would pay...And I did search, will search more later, a lot of threads...

(thumbs u