• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Yep...Joker-Fish for me, too. $115 deal in late June...no pay after multiple PM reminders and 1.5 months.

That being said, I'd had several good dealings with him in the past, so I don't doubt for a moment that something bad happened to the guy...

seems to me, and it’s sad to say. but i wonder if sellers should be offering time payments. and i would really recommend

NOT shipping anything until payment in full is made. sucks, but what can you do.

He works construction and w/ all the rain in Texas no work available for a time. He was going to make purchase of 310.00 from me which fell through hence my resale of some books. Construction can be feast or fame. Nice guy though.

Edited by comicjunkie

He works construction and w/ all the rain in Texas no work available for a time. He was going to make purchase of 310.00 from me which fell through hence my resale of some books. Construction can be feast or fame. Nice guy though.

I don't see how what line of work you are in can be used as an excuse. You post an i'll take it, you pay. Simple.

I don't see how what line of work you are in can be used as an excuse. You post an i'll take it, you pay. Simple.

I have to agree! (thumbs u

Or at least notify the seller that you can't follow through...., seems like pretty common courtesy...., :shrug:

He's from the New Orleans area (shrug)

8/9/07 PROBATION UPDATE

The following Forum Members are currently on "probation" for failure to complete a transaction in good faith after one month's time:

bronzejunkie

CAP_FFreek

Chi Bamm

comicmankev

donavan74

Joker-Fish

Herald2Galactus (1st "Hall of Shame" Member)

Nascar

old man

Sid

:sumo:

He's from the New Orleans area (shrug)

How do you know? :whatev:

He is from Slidell wherever that is.

And why is Cap FFFreak on there? :popcorn:

Drop Arex and Inconceivable from the list of complainants - I only need to hear from Followtheleader and Mephisto. hm

He is from Slidell wherever that is.

And why is Cap FFFreak on there? :popcorn:

Drop Arex and Inconceivable from the list of complainants - I only need to hear from Followtheleader and Mephisto. hm

I never dealt with him. I just remembered that after a year absence he had not paid for some things with others on the board. Rather than having a possible Herald2Galactus repeat I just brought up that thread in which FollowtheLeader asked if was going to pay for books in which the response was,"This is retarded."