• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

I expected these kind of posts from people specifically when I speak down about someone who is so liked.

Sharon can do no wrong. Is that what it is? Clearly I must of done something wrong. See though, that's the thing. I didn't.

I can freely state my position and opinion on her. It might not coincide with that you think to be truth, or believe, but it's mine to make.

Her and I butted heads on both of the deals we did. I found her to be one way, she found me to be another. Simple as that. If you look far enough you will see that what I state is the truth.

Who cares if she is the nicest person on the boards?

That has nothing to do with her statements. Being nice and bring in the wrong, are two different things.

Actually it's a community and we all care who is nice.

My point, nice does not equal "always right"

Except in this case you mean

...where she is nice AND right. (thumbs u

Bad luck for you how that worked out this time.

Sharon,

Perhaps old age has affected your memory. Let me remind you exactly what happened.

I did a forum sale that included a lot of Bronze age books. I said that

BRONZE AGE BOOKS AVERAGE F/VF CONDITION!!! I also stated there were some Silver age and some moderns as well.

You bought a few old Tales of Suspenses, SILVER AGE, which were probably G/VG. For like $3 each. I pointed out the fact that I stated that those books didn't fall under the AVERAGE because they were older. I even pointed out where I said in the sales thread that older books would in fact be lower grade.

You said in your post, and your rant at the time that "even though the books showed no damage from the shipment" you still had an issue with the packing. The books were put into a box, with a piece of cardboard on top and bottom, and packing peanuts all around. The shipment was tight and safe. You said that you could "rip" them with your fingernails because they weren't wrapped. I sold about $8k worth of comics during that sale and you were the only one that complained about conditions and packing. The only one. AND you were the only one who returned them. I tell people all the time that if you aren't happy, return them, I don't have an issue with that. Now, if SOOOO many people did, they why woudln't they?

ANd here is where you me off about the supplies.

In the thread, in the original sales thread on those supplies I tell everyone, in fact, the FIRST FREAKING line of the thread that these probably would not ship until the end of SUMMER. Also that the order was so big that it would be shipped in WAVES and some orders would ship before others. THe first freaking sentence Sharon.

I probably sold 100,000 packs of those mylars on sale. And again, you were the first to biatch about it. Nobody else did because maybe they can read. Maybe they read the first sentence. You didn't.

You then started saying how Hotflips must be better because they had gotten their shipments. You completely disregarded the fact that I warned everybody prior to the sale that it would be some time before they shipped. Then you started getting allies. Some guys on here started to see your side because here you were, a damsel in distress that was complaining about me. So, they started to side with you, even though I stated in the thread the expected date of shipment. Then after you realized that, you started to say things like I should have gotten my supplies, that HotFlips got theirs, that I never should of put myself into a position of allowing another company to get what I should of gotten.

You are an IMPATIENT person, a KNIT PICKING person, and quite honestly when it comes to reading you have the skills of a 3rd grader. You chose to disregard the warning of that sale, and again you chose to not read the comic sale. You think that because you failed to read the disclosures that I am to blame.

No, you are. You didn't read the grades of that sale, and you didn't read when to expect them.

AND, I even looked back at your order and the mylar order, you remember, the one where I said they wouldn't ship until the end of the summer, yeah, that one, it shipped on August 27th.

OHHH GEEE... END OF SUMMER!!!!!

Dude, are you not running a business? Do you not know how to speak to customers? If a customer has a problem with you, you apologize and make it right. If they have a problem with the shipping, warranted or not, you apologize and try to make it right.

Here are a few suggestions:

1. DON'T tell customers how they " me off"

2. DON'T tell customers that they're "biatching"

3. DON'T call customers "IMPATIENT"

4. DON'T call an unhappy female customer a "damsel in distress"

5. DON'T call customers "KNIT PICKING" (which I think is a sewing maneuver anyway :) )

6. etc. etc. etc.

Do you really not know this stuff? I can safely say that, even though I've placed maybe five orders with you over the past couple years and had no problems at all, I'll never do business with you again. I'd sooner bag my comics in packing peanuts!

Who cares if she is the nicest person on the boards?

That has nothing to do with her statements. Being nice and bring in the wrong, are two different things.

Actually it's a community and we all care who is nice.

My point, nice does not equal "always right"

Sharon is nice and I've never heard a negative word about her. She doesn't ask for allies, they volunteer without her asking because she is NICE and HONEST. Your reputation is earned by your failed transactions.

I get it. You guy's can get into flaming wars with each other but I can't because I had a deal with her go bad 2 years ago?

Please....

She said some stuff that wasn't correct, that made me look silly, so I put it out there and said what was on my mind.

I expected these kind of posts from people specifically when I speak down about someone who is so liked.

Sharon can do no wrong. Is that what it is? Clearly I must of done something wrong. See though, that's the thing. I didn't.

I can freely state my position and opinion on her. It might not coincide with that you think to be truth, or believe, but it's mine to make.

Her and I butted heads on both of the deals we did. I found her to be one way, she found me to be another. Simple as that. If you look far enough you will see that what I state is the truth.

You didn't state your just state your opinion of her. You categorically insulted her on several levels.

Insults are the last refuge of a failed argument. If you had anything real to say to really refute what she posted then you would not have had to....

Insult her Age,

Insult her (considerable) Intelligence,

Insult her gender (really REALLY classy),

These are the things that are untenable. There's that word again.

If you really think that using this strategy was going to prove your argument then perhaps you should not accuse Sharon of being the one who is suffering under a 3rd grade intellect.

Where I come from a man that insults a woman like this, well, he's not much of a man. And that's just my opinion of you. I guess I am entitled to it.

Clearly I must of done something wrong. See though, that's the thing. I didn't.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

mistakes03.jpg

Most of these people will be in Baltimore in October at the con.

Care to show up in person to argue your case?

:P

I didn't insult her age. I stated that maybe her memory was affected by it, so I reminded her.

I didn't call her dumb, or unintelligent. I said her reading skills were that of a 3rd grade level.

And I didn't insult her gender. I said because she was of a certain gender, others of an opposite gender came to her aid.

I get it. You guy's can get into flaming wars with each other but I can't because I had a deal with her go bad 2 years ago?

Please....

She said some stuff that wasn't correct, that made me look silly, so I put it out there and said what was on my mind.

YOU make you look silly. Not us

Oh what... you going to beat me up?

She isn't a customer ffs

Nor does it seem is anyone else who had previously sent you money. That's why you insult every customer on here who has talked about their dealings (save 8mile) and you insist on getting off the list because you know the only people who would buy from you are those who know nothing about you.

128872523754589482.jpg

She isn't a customer ffs

Nor does it seem is anyone else who had previously sent you money. That's why you insult every customer on here who has talked about their dealings (save 8mile) and you insist on getting off the list because you know the only people who would buy from you are those who know nothing about you.

128872523754589482.jpg

No, it was clear with our last deal, that it indeed was THE LAST deal!

Oh what... you going to beat me up?

No, just a one on one discussion.

Up for that Buddy???