• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Yes, I have you are right. But, it WAS NOT A BOARD TRANSACTION!!!

See if you can follow me

No one can follow you, with your routine butchery (note correct use of the word "your") of the English language.

(thumbs u

You are tell him RMA!

CS, if you fix all your bad dealings and then continue to provide first rate customer service, you may one day get off the list and be accepted here. If you don't do this, and keep person_without_enough_empathying on the boards about a technicality, you have no chance of being left alone here.

Yes, the history of your transactions made it doubtful that I would deal with you, but now, due to your posting attitude, I will not do business with you. It’s the actions of yours that I have seen myself that have turned me off.

So my advice, contact all your back orders and get the customers happy, don’t wait for people to contact you. Once you have fixed your business, do better in the future, if then people don’t leave you alone, the forget them and continue doing right.

Until then, deal with it and quit person_without_enough_empathying.

Edit: P.S. could someone PM what happened with Trey since I missed the actual details.

Edited by John A III

CS, if you fix all your bad dealings and then continue to provide first rate customer service, you may one day get off the list and be accepted here. If you don't do this, and keep person_without_enough_empathying on the boards about a technicality, you have no chance of being left alone here.

Yes, the history of your transactions made it doubtful that I would deal with you, but now, due to your posting attitude, I will not do business with you. Its the actions of yours that I have seen myself that have turned me off.

So my advice, contact all your back orders and get the customers happy, dont wait for people to contact you. Once you have fixed your business, do better in the future, if then people dont leave you alone, the forget them and continue doing right.

Until then, deal with it and quit person_without_enough_empathying.

+1 :golfclap:

Yes, I have you are right. But, it WAS NOT A BOARD TRANSACTION!!!

See if you can follow me

No one can follow you, with your routine butchery (note correct use of the word "your") of the English language.

(thumbs u

You are tell him RMA!

lol

I really do love you, in a bromantic sorta way.... lol

I just don't want to be on the list when I don't deserve to be. I didn't make the rules of the list. And there is no proof to be had to state where any sales came from.

The list is for the boards. Your targeting me because I have a site. If I didn't I wouldn't be on that list.

Russ...you are so full of it. You have a link to your website posted at the bottom of every one of your posts in here. That drives business directly from unsuspecting or new members of this forum to your website.

So any member of this forum that has had a problem with you in a sales thread or on your website...IS A PROBATION FORUM LEVEL OFFENSE!

So shut the hell up and quit crying about it. And whenever you make a post anywhere in this forum with your link at the bottom of it...people need to be warned about your business practices. I commend those in here that continue to do so.

You not only deserve to be on the probation list...you deserve to be prosecuted for theft. And yet you have the nerve to come in here and say that any people who just happen to see your posts should contact you if you still owe them anything. People have been trying to contact you for years, Russ. People can only leave so many messages and send so many emails before they get tired of not getting a response from ComicSupply. And it's obvious that you count on people simply giving up on getting their product or money.

It's YOUR job to find out who you still owe product or refunds to and to make every single one of those people whole again. And that includes not only the people on this board that you've screwed out of money, but the various other comic boards that have similar "ComicSupply stole my money" type threads plastered all over them.

You're like a cancer to this hobby, Russ. You keep taking money from people year after year. You continue offering the same lousy customer service. You continue to fail to ship the products that these customers have paid for. And yet you still have the nerve to whine about how you're not being treated fairly and how you should be allowed to continue taking peoples money in here. Get it through that impossibly thick skull of yours, Russ. You are not wanted here. I'd tell you to go to hell...but I doubt if even they would want you.

I can guarantee that if my sales threads were not mobbed by people, I would sell.

That's exactly why we're not going to let it happen. You've screwed the members of this forum over enough. It ends now. You're not going to be allowed to cheat any more unsuspecting members in here. If they see all the warnings that people post about you in your threads and then decide to do business with you, then that's on them. I just hope the moderators realize soon that this forum would be much better off if you simply were never allowed to post in here again.

I just don't want to be on the list when I don't deserve to be. I didn't make the rules of the list. And there is no proof to be had to state where any sales came from.

The list is for the boards. Your targeting me because I have a site. If I didn't I wouldn't be on that list.

Russ...you are so full of it. You have a link to your website posted at the bottom of every one of your posts in here. That drives business directly from unsuspecting or new members of this forum to your website.

So any member of this forum that has had a problem with you in a sales thread or on your website...IS A PROBATION FORUM LEVEL OFFENSE!

So shut the hell up and quit crying about it. And whenever you make a post anywhere in this forum with your link at the bottom of it...people need to be warned about your business practices. I commend those in here that continue to do so.

You not only deserve to be on the probation list...you deserve to be prosecuted for theft. And yet you have the nerve to come in here and say that any people who just happen to see your posts should contact you if you still owe them anything. People have been trying to contact you for years, Russ. People can only leave so many messages and send so many emails before they get tired of not getting a response from ComicSupply. And it's obvious that you count on people simply giving up on getting their product or money.

It's YOUR job to find out who you still owe product or refunds to and to make every single one of those people whole again. And that includes not only the people on this board that you've screwed out of money, but the various other comic boards that have similar "ComicSupply stole my money" type threads plastered all over them.

You're like a cancer to this hobby, Russ. You keep taking money from people year after year. You continue offering the same lousy customer service. You continue to fail to ship the products that these customers have paid for. And yet you still have the nerve to come in here and whine about how you're not being treated fairly and how you should be allowed to continue taking peoples money in here. Get it through that impossibly thick skull of yours, Russ. You are not wanted here. I'd tell you to go to hell...but I doubt if even they would want you.

I can guarantee that if my sales threads were not mobbed by people, I would sell.

That's exactly why we're not going to let it happen. You've screwed the members of this forum over enough. It ends now. You're not going to be allowed to cheat any more unsuspecting members in here. If they see all the warnings that people post about you in your threads and then decide to do business with you, then that's on them. I just hope the moderators realize soon that this forum would be much better off if you simply were never allowed to post in here again.

:applause: (thumbs u

You're like a cancer to this hobby, Russ. You keep taking money from people year after year. You continue offering the same lousy customer service. You continue to fail to ship the products that these customers have paid for. And yet you still have the nerve to whine about how you're not being treated fairly and how you should be allowed to continue taking peoples money in here. Get it through that impossibly thick skull of yours, Russ. You are not wanted here. I'd tell you to go to hell...but I doubt if even they would want you.

Although I guess the game is over...that was an authoritative SLAM DUNK delivered by Domo.

cat-owned.jpg

pwned.gif

Very well said Domo! (worship)

Listen to him Russ, that is the true perception of you among this board. It is DISGUSTING reading your rants about how you've been mistreated when at the same time you openly STEAL FROM PEOPLE. You steal from people and you get upset and pissy when you're not invited to the party. Utterly despicable...

Edited by Boboset

Very well said Domo! (worship)

Listen to him Russ, that is the true perception of you among this board.

or worse (thumbs u

But then you'd have to decipher the string of 'spoons' (thumbs u X2

These two board members are still waiting to get their money back or their books shipped from Comic Supply:

Here4now

collector_bill

One of these two claims he is owed $429.00

In the meantime, Russ/Clive is beatching that he wants off the list and to be allowed to buy & sell here, even though he made this comment 2-3 weeks ago:

Collector, my guess is no, they didn't (as we witnessed a few pages back) The think I am just doing it to get off the list. And in truth, I would like to be off it, however, I am still going ot make these things right even if I never get off it.

I had a much longer post, but deleted it...I just don't want to keep beating a dead horse.

Basically, there are lots of people who lost money when the goods they bought were not as described, or they lost postage when they had to return comics that were not as described.

Lots of little items, that people have not even bothered bringing up...but they add up to way too much.

I applaud Domo's post.

Just for the sake of keeping everyone informed, I am re-posting this response to a post made by Comic Supply in his current sales thread:

Bill is being taken care of next week Fuelman.

As far as HereforNow, his order is waiting on trade paperbacks/hardcovers that have yet to be published.

Bill has not heard from you about you clearing anything up. I'm waiting to hear back from Here4Now, but I'd be surprised if he's had any contact from you.

Just a reminder of what he posted on the 8th of this month, three weeks ago:

PM to me from ComicSupply

Let's resolve our issue. Can you point me in the direction of the order please?

My reply:

My name is John Russell

I used to order multiples of new comics from you, plus trades and books.

I paid to have them shipped weekly.

I was ordering about $700-800 a month of product from you.

In December of last year, without even informing me, you stopped weekly shipments.

Of course, I have never been refunded for the weekly shipping charges (3 months worth) despite repeated and repeated and then repeated again requests.

In fact, you stopped shipping anything at all to me. Only after months of e-mails, phone calls, and hassles did you fill PART of the orders that I placed with you (for instance, I ordered 10 copies of Amazing Spider-Man 583. I got 3 (and they were all :censored: copies, you :censored: ).

I eventually filed a credit card claim against you but was denied due to the time lapse between order and complaint. You owe me, as I remember, $430 and some change.

I am convinced that you knew that by constantly promising me that the orders would eventually be filled (and the fact that they were pre-orders so already delayed months) that the credit card dispute time limit would eventually be passed.

When I filed claim, it was denied for just this reason. Perhaps I should thank you for the lesson as I am now very aware of the time limits for disputing each and every one of my credit cards, but I don't think I will.

I must admit that I realized that you have no morals and that, the minute I stopped doing business with you, you would probably not fulfill all your obligations. You did not let me down or surprise me in that aspect at all. In fact, I was actually surprised at how little of your obligations you did fulfill, basically none. You are a dishonest crook.

Considering the fact that I had constant problems with you from the sorry day that I first placed an order with you to the happy day when I swore that I would never do business with you again, I was very happy to move on.

But I'll be :censored: if I'm going to sit by silently while you try to weasel your way out of the consequences of your complete lack of ethics.

I already know from endlessly repeated past experience that I will get no satisfaction from this clown.

But, God, it felt good to vent.

Try to protect the newbies and keep this guy on the probation list forever.

I doubt he is waiting for trade paperbacks or hard covers yet to be published. I would think he is waiting for $430.00 and change to come his way. :makepoint:

pwned.gif

robinmilton.jpg

Just for the sake of keeping everyone informed, I am re-posting this response to a post made by Comic Supply in his current sales thread:

As far as HereforNow, his order is waiting on trade paperbacks/hardcovers that have yet to be published.

Bill has not heard from you about you clearing anything up. I'm waiting to hear back from Here4Now, but I'd be surprised if he's had any contact from you.

My reply:

My name is John Russell

In December of last year, without even informing me, you stopped weekly shipments.

Of course, I have never been refunded for the weekly shipping charges (3 months worth) despite repeated and repeated and then repeated again requests.

In fact, you stopped shipping anything at all to me. Only after months of e-mails, phone calls, and hassles did you fill PART of the orders that I placed with you (for instance, I ordered 10 copies of Amazing Spider-Man 583. I got 3 (and they were all :censored: copies, you :censored: ).

I eventually filed a credit card claim against you but was denied due to the time lapse between order and complaint. You owe me, as I remember, $430 and some change.

I am convinced that you knew that by constantly promising me that the orders would eventually be filled (and the fact that they were pre-orders so already delayed months) that the credit card dispute time limit would eventually be passed.

When I filed claim, it was denied for just this reason. Perhaps I should thank you for the lesson as I am now very aware of the time limits for disputing each and every one of my credit cards, but I don't think I will.

I must admit that I realized that you have no morals and that, the minute I stopped doing business with you, you would probably not fulfill all your obligations. You did not let me down or surprise me in that aspect at all. In fact, I was actually surprised at how little of your obligations you did fulfill, basically none. You are a dishonest crook.

Considering the fact that I had constant problems with you from the sorry day that I first placed an order with you to the happy day when I swore that I would never do business with you again, I was very happy to move on.

But I'll be :censored: if I'm going to sit by silently while you try to weasel your way out of the consequences of your complete lack of ethics.

I already know from endlessly repeated past experience that I will get no satisfaction from this clown.

I doubt he is waiting for trade paperbacks or hard covers yet to be published. I would think he is waiting for $430.00 and change to come his way. :makepoint:

Okay, I have heard from Here4Now and he has verified that he has heard nothing from Comic Supply and he is NOT waiting on any books, TPB or Hard Covers, so I'm calling BS on that one. Russ, you've just made yourself the Birthday Party Pony; Everyone gets a ride. Yee-haw !!!

85090.jpg.1c36864c76e3648190a3286abc96e13f.jpg

My reply:

My name is John Russell

Okay, I have heard from Here4Now and he has verified that he has heard nothing from Comic Supply and he is NOT waiting on any books, TPB or Hard Covers, so I'm calling BS on that one. Russ, you've just made yourself the Birthday Party Pony; Everyone gets a ride. Yee-haw !!!

no great surprise that Russ lied, is there? meh