• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Facts Russ

1.The SA books were not even Gd/VG and you did not say they were that grade in the thread, I do see that you said better than Fine, not VF, however, if you read down, I was the one who returned the SA books. You can see by the books that Divad posted, what kind of condition I was talking about, some of mine were similar and some were worse. However, you did say that you did not grade them and it was my fault for buying them without pictures. I thought you had a good reputation at the time and I did “assume” from your words that they would be better than what I actually received. It was the aggravation that I had to endure when trying to return them, that turned me off. You were just as nasty then, as you are being now and I was a fool for buying the supplies from you, my mistake.

2.http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1681973&fpart=1

3. You told me on the phone, that I had made one of the largest purchases of books in that thread.. and you can see that I posted three times, but since my purchase was only a few hundred $$, and there were not that many books left to equal 8k, I think perhaps your math is faulty.

4. Regarding the presale of supplies, you told me that mine was one of the first purchases and that I should expect it in July. The timing was never an issue for me, just the lack of communication. I am extremely patient, the rants were your's, and although you kept accusing me of being impatient, it was only because that was what you thought the issue was since so many other people were complaining, you just never listened to me. My issue was the timing of the delivery, I was not in a rush, just didn't want them delivered while I was away, and I became increasingly frustrated at your lack of response when I called, PMed and Emailed..

4.I have never used my gender to gain sympathy or gain, I've never needed to, you must be thinking of someone else...and as far as education is concerned, I doubt your's equals mine, but that is not what is at issue here.

5.I don't have long fingernails, never did, so that was not a statement I would ever make. Since there was no protection for the books, I may have said I could have damaged them when trying to remove them from the box, but “fingernails”? Not a chance I would say that, you are just using that statement because you are gender biased.

6. I see you just changed the PM to me, to state you never had more than 6-7 returns, not the original "5". Perhaps you forgot a few more?

I knew you would come back with a vindictive spiel...it's fine...I said what I needed to say ,...you can continue, but I won't answer you again.

She isn't a customer ffs

No... but many who are reading these forums are potential customers. It's fine to disagree w/ well liked board members; but the way it is done speaks volumes about the way the potential customers can see themselves being dealt with--REGARDLESS with whom you are dealing.

Bottomline, whether you like a particular member or not, it's always important to conduct one's self in a way that is as beyond reproach as possible. Just something to think about...

I didn't insult her age. I stated that maybe her memory was affected by it, so I reminded her.

I didn't call her dumb, or unintelligent. I said her reading skills were that of a 3rd grade level.

And I didn't insult her gender. I said because she was of a certain gender, others of an opposite gender came to her aid.

Is this was a movie it would be straight to DVD.

The hero would say "You burned down my house, stole my truck and shot my dog."

And the Villain's comeback would be "Hey, I only RAN OVER your dog....get the facts straight."

Bottom Line...TWO THUMBS....WAYYYYYY DOWN.

Here's one from Simon.

thumbs-down.jpg

The other one will be in the mail next week....promise. :roflmao:

Facts Russ

1.The SA books were not even Gd/VG and you did not say they were that grade in the thread, I do see that you said better than Fine, not VF, however, if you read down, I was the one who returned the SA books. You can see by the books that Divad posted, what kind of condition I was talking about, some of mine were similar and some were worse. However, you did say that you did not grade them and it was my fault for buying them without pictures. I thought you had a good reputation at the time and I did “assume” from your words that they would be better than what I actually received. It was the aggravation that I had to endure when trying to return them, that turned me off. You were just as nasty then, as you are being now and I was a fool for buying the supplies from you, my mistake.

2.http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1681973&fpart=1

3. You told me on the phone, that I had made one of the largest purchases of books in that thread.. and you can see that I posted three times, but since my purchase was only a few hundred $$, and there were not that many books left to equal 8k, I think perhaps your math is faulty.

4. Regarding the presale of supplies, you told me that mine was one of the first purchases and that I should expect it in July. The timing was never an issue for me, just the lack of communication. I am extremely patient, the rants were your's, and although you kept accusing me of being impatient, it was only because that was what you thought the issue was since so many other people were complaining, you just never listened to me. My issue was the timing of the delivery, I was not in a rush, just didn't want them delivered while I was away, and I became increasingly frustrated at your lack of response when I called, PMed and Emailed..

4.I have never used my gender to gain sympathy or gain, I've never needed to, you must be thinking of someone else...and as far as education is concerned, I doubt your's equals mine, but that is not what is at issue here.

5.I don't have long fingernails, never did, so that was not a statement I would ever make. Since there was no protection for the books, I may have said I could have damaged them when trying to remove them from the box, but “fingernails”? Not a chance I would say that, you are just using that statement because you are gender biased.

6. I see you just changed the PM to me, to state you never had more than 6-7 returns, not the original "5". Perhaps you forgot a few more?

I knew you would come back with a vindictive spiel...it's fine...I said what I needed to say ,...you can continue, but I won't answer you again.

Perfect! :applause: (thumbs u :foryou::hi:

I didn't insult her age. I stated that maybe her memory was affected by it, so I reminded her.

I didn't call her dumb, or unintelligent. I said her reading skills were that of a 3rd grade level.

And I didn't insult her gender. I said because she was of a certain gender, others of an opposite gender came to her aid.

And the Villain's comeback would be "Hey, I only RAN OVER your dog....get the facts straight."

Here's one from Simon.

thumbs-down.jpg

If you can find it in the system.

You said that because they were unbagged you could damage/rip them by pulling them out. I don't see how blunted nails can rip, but whatever.

You weren't the biggest order, not even close. I recall you wanted me to ship them elsewhere and I said that wasn't a problem.

From the SECOND you started calling about either books or supplies I knew it was going to be trouble.

You choose to remember it one way, I remember it another.

And you are right, you probably are on paper "smarter" than me, but you still didn't read the threads. Because if you did, you would of known the Silver age didn't apply to the grades, and that the supplies wouldn't be due until the end of the Summer.

And I never would of ranted had you not ranted. If I was ignoring you, then why would I rant on about you without you ranting on about me?

I expected these kind of posts from people specifically when I speak down about someone who is so liked.

Most of these people will be in Baltimore in October at the con.

Care to show up in person to argue your case?

:P

Oh what... you going to beat me up?

No, just a one on one discussion.

Up for that Buddy???

Well Russ, up for it or what?

You can spend your whole life hiding behind that keyboard or you can face the people you hosed in person.

Your choice :o

She isn't a customer ffs

Bottomline, whether you like a particular member or not, it's always important to conduct one's self in a way that is as beyond reproach as possible. Just something to think about...

fat chance...

Here's one from Simon.

thumbs-down.jpg

If you can find it in the system.

I put a whole bunch of thumbs on pre-order.

But it was a nightmare. Never gonna do that again.

Here's one from Simon.

thumbs-down.jpg

:roflmao:

one more

And Sky, seriously if you think you can damage books by taking them out of the box then learn how to take them out right.

I've bought collections with books in boxes without bags/boards for the last 40 years without a "removal" problem.

I would of thought you could have flipped the box over, or gee I don't know, moved a few packing peanuts and picked up the bottom cardboard piece?

You just thought it would be easier to rant about it, about a NON ISSUE! But, you found a way to bring it to the spotlight didn't you?

I expected these kind of posts from people specifically when I speak down about someone who is so liked.

Sharon can do no wrong. Is that what it is? Clearly I must of done something wrong. See though, that's the thing. I didn't.

I can freely state my position and opinion on her. It might not coincide with that you think to be truth, or believe, but it's mine to make.

Her and I butted heads on both of the deals we did. I found her to be one way, she found me to be another. Simple as that. If you look far enough you will see that what I state is the truth.

ComicSupply: stop posting on these message boards until you have resolved each and every outstanding complaint you have, with anybody on earth who has one.

Just for the record:

Here4Now is NOT waiting for any books, comics or supplies of any kind. He IS however waiting to recieve a refund for his $430.00 and change....END OF STORY!

Up for that Buddy???

Well Russ, up for it or what?

You can spend your whole life hiding behind that keyboard or you can face the people you hosed in person.

Your choice :o

Stop being a child because I insulted your friend. This isn't the playground.

Age related insult and I know she has a great memory

Intelligence related insult and judging by her writing and reading skills and from meeting Sharon in person she is a genius

You suggested that we are taking her side because she is female and that is uncool and incorrect. We are taking her side because she has a long history of generous kind posts on this board and many years of honest dealings.

I was one of the board members that thought you might have changed but I know better now. Continue to insult us.

Edited by thehumantorch

I get it. You guy's can get into flaming wars with each other but I can't because I had a deal with her go bad 2 years ago?

Please....

She said some stuff that wasn't correct, that made me look silly, so I put it out there and said what was on my mind.

ComicSupply: stop posting on these message boards until you have resolved each and every outstanding complaint you have, with anybody on earth who has one.

Up for that Buddy???

I was reading the thread just minding my own business and I felt like I was going to stay out of this one :) But now it comes to someone giving out threats to beat them up.

If you don't want someone on the boards ignore them that simple. But telling someone that you want them to go to a comic show to beat them up thats something else.

BTW Timmy I'm your Hucklebery. Russ is a friend I have decided to let him fight his own battles on the forums but personal threats is diffrent.

Edited by 8milemax