• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Again, the book was pressed, graded and sold for around $730ish. It has been past the 90 day mark so I don't have anymore history in feebay.

Just wondering if this claim, made here in the probation discussion thread, was going to be substantiated here in the probation discussion thread.

When people make claims here they are expected to back them up here.

Thanks for always pushing for fair and above board transactions but let it go tiger. They've both posted that a resolution has been reached. :foryou:

I took it as a compliment, and I appreciate the kind words.

The reason why I cannot let this go is because Mr Soup made statements and claims on this forum to the assembled body of forumites as a means to attempt to remove himself from the PL. Those claims were not made to Anfield, they were made to us. As such I believe he owes it to this forum, the same forum he was attempting to convince of his innocence with those claims, to fully substantiate his statements with some simple and easy to produce facts.

Also Matt "Anfield" made a resolution with Mr. Soup based on these facts, should they prove to be unreliable, unsubstantiated, false or exaggerated he would be the first one that would want to know being that the basis for his making peace would be undermined and removed from the equation.

I have to agree. You are the Tinkerbell that spreads protection dust across us all. Thank you, Tink!

(worship)

Ok screw it.... :censored:

I have to agree. You are the Tinkerbell that spreads protection dust across us all. Thank you, Tink!

(worship)

Hey now! That's no way for a protection fairy to talk.

:foryou:

:gossip: Game of Thrones is on tonight. Hurry and watch it. :whee:

(worship)

Hey now! That's no way for a protection fairy to talk.

:foryou:

I draw the line and fierce jungle predators.

Isn't there a way to look at web pages from the past? Seems to me comicwiz or shin had talked about it in the past. Wonder if that would allow someone to look up an expired ebay page.

Oh, now you're interested? lol

Isn't there a way to look at web pages from the past? Seems to me comicwiz or shin had talked about it in the past. Wonder if that would allow someone to look up an expired ebay page.

We can try and find that site.

Of course, we would not need to if Soupy just substantiated his statements with some basic facts.

Mr. Soup's got the time to run a new sales thread but doesn't have 5 minutes to answer a simple question.

I've learned to trust my gut on these things and they are telling me something's rotten.

I'm just a problem solver tiger :baiting:

hm

So, you had a problem with tiger, but no problem with *spoon*?

doh!

So, you had a problem with tiger, but no problem with *spoon*?

doh!

I stood up for you, dickhole. It's not about me, it's about you. Unless you make it about me, in which case, FU.