• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
20 20

36,203 posts in this topic

Bosco did that??? I thought we got along OK. But that suggestion goes beyond common decency. I would like to hear form Bosco if he actualy changed that to such an insulting handle suggestion. It would be nice to know where and with whom one stands.

:eek:

This is where busting Rupp's chops got misinterpreted, and one time where Rupp didn't do it.

The three of us (Rupp, you, me) have screwed around in here before, to the point you posted that homosexual dancers video that ended up being deleted by a mod. So I was messing with Rupp's post not to call you a POS, but to kid him. There isn't even a reason the three of us wouldn't get along.

Sorry for the joke gone bad.

:foryou::sorry:

Yeah, Nick's just too nice of a guy to say something like that seriously. He and I joke around all the time about different stuff in here. He's cool in my book. (thumbs u

Thanks Mike.

:cloud9:

Nobody loves Rupp :(

Bosco did that??? I thought we got along OK. But that suggestion goes beyond common decency. I would like to hear form Bosco if he actualy changed that to such an insulting handle suggestion. It would be nice to know where and with whom one stands.

This is where busting Rupp's chops got misinterpreted, and one time where Rupp didn't do it.

The three of us (Rupp, you, me) have screwed around in here before, to the point you posted that homosexual dancers video that ended up being deleted by a mod. So I was messing with Rupp's post not to call you a POS, but to kid him. There isn't even a reason the three of us wouldn't get along.

[font:Arial Black]Well that was just too[/font]

bosco-easy_zpsad05b11a.jpg

Sucka!!! :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Yeah, Nick's just too nice of a guy to say something like that seriously. He and I joke around all the time about different stuff in here. He's cool in my book. (thumbs u

Thanks Mike.

:cloud9:

Nobody loves Rupp :(

:foryou::hi:

I also think asking him to shoulder the costs of returning the books is unacceptable. That's just the cost of buying a book. If you're unhappy, you send it back on your own dime. I mean, its' what?? $6 for Priority? Maybe half that for media (if you're dishonest).

I've lost the thread of what happened here in this endless, convoluted episode but if a book arrives damaged or significantly overgraded or with undisclosed problems (popped staple or whatever), then the seller should definitely refund the return postage.

My thinking is that if the problem is the seller's fault, then the buyer should be made completely whole.

A looong time ago when I was selling on eBay I put in my TOS that if the buyer was dissatisfied for any reason, I would refund postage in both directions. I wouldn't insist everyone do that but I think it's a good policy if you want to reassure potential buyers. (I stole it from the TOS of the rabid badger!)

Here is a question... what are you supposed to do when a reputable vendor from these boards sells you items, you pay for the items, but still have not received the items, shipping info is not uploaded in PayPal and the vendor isn't reading or responding to your inquiries into them? It's been 23 days since I've paid for the item.

Edited by Dregan

Here is a question... what are you supposed to do when a reputable vendor from these boards sells you items, you pay for the items, but still have not received the items, shipping info is not uploaded in PayPal and the vendor isn't reading or responding to your inquiries into them? It's been 23 days since I've paid for the item.

You've PMed him/her asking for an update, and gotten no response? Have the PMs been read?

You gotta wait the 30 days before you can start the PL process, but there's no reason not to name the person now. Often just naming someone is impetus enough to get the ball moving. Also, friends who see your seller's name here will contact them and try to get them involved.

Not hard to figure out who you are talking about..

If its who I think it is...he will get them out.. I know sometimes he takes a little longer.. But they will come.

Not hard to figure out who you are talking about..

If its who I think it is...he will get them out.. I know sometimes he takes a little longer.. But they will come.

For him, and for others like him (that specialize in Con exclusives and the like) Con season is crazy, so he may not be the best at PM responses (based on what I've seen mentioned in the past). But from what I've seen in the end he comes thru, though yes as mentioned it may require a little more patience.

You could also bump the sales thread in which you bought the books, that often gets his attention, asking for status of books shipping out from that con.

I also think asking him to shoulder the costs of returning the books is unacceptable. That's just the cost of buying a book. If you're unhappy, you send it back on your own dime. I mean, its' what?? $6 for Priority? Maybe half that for media (if you're dishonest).

I've lost the thread of what happened here in this endless, convoluted episode but if a book arrives damaged or significantly overgraded or with undisclosed problems (popped staple or whatever), then the seller should definitely refund the return postage.

My thinking is that if the problem is the seller's fault, then the buyer should be made completely whole.

A looong time ago when I was selling on eBay I put in my TOS that if the buyer was dissatisfied for any reason, I would refund postage in both directions. I wouldn't insist everyone do that but I think it's a good policy if you want to reassure potential buyers. (I stole it from the TOS of the rabid badger!)

Don't tell Cal you are quoting Win, lol.

[font:Arial Black]Well that was just too[/font]

bosco-easy_zpsad05b11a.jpg

Sucka!!! :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

:blush:

sucker.jpg

Thanks, MM. Yes, I know about the 30 days - we are on day 28 right now.

(thumbs u

Time is up for the buyer, I sent them a PM telling them what I did and why, absolving them from any responsibility of buying these comics from me.

Maybe they'll read it.

Is this to what you are referring?

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=163911&Number=6835702#Post6835702

Kind of came from slightly southeast of the left center field shortstop.

Yes.

-slym

Thanks, MM. Yes, I know about the 30 days - we are on day 28 right now.

(thumbs u

Time is up for the buyer, I sent them a PM telling them what I did and why, absolving them from any responsibility of buying these comics from me.

Maybe they'll read it.

Is this to what you are referring?

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=163911&Number=6835702#Post6835702

Kind of came from slightly southeast of the left center field shortstop.

Yes.

-slym

Yes, you're free to do whatever you wish. Nominate or not for the PL. Re-post them for sale. Keep them. Whatever you want. The ball has bounced from slightly southeast of the left center field shortstop and is back in your glove! :hi:

Yes, you're free to do whatever you wish. Nominate or not for the PL. Re-post them for sale. Keep them. Whatever you want. The ball has bounced from slightly southeast of the left center field shortstop and is back in your glove! :hi:

Thanks for your permission!

:D

But seriously, I am not nominating anyone for the PL yet. A little digging here and anyone can figure out who the person is. Or, PM me to find out.

;)

-slym

Ruh-roh...maybe it's just a hazing thing for ze noobs?

If it's who I think it may be, expect it on approximately the 35th day.

Ruh-roh...maybe it's just a hazing thing for ze noobs?

If it's who I think it may be, expect it on approximately the 35th day.

Doubt it's hazing, a previous purchase from the boards he shipped quick, same with previous eBay purchases.