• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Divad can you please erase klozd24seven from the list! I recieved my items today. Thanks to all who help in getting this issue resolved!

Very happy it got worked out :applause:

Not that we ever had any doubt. Brad might be overworked, frazzled and absentminded, but he is one of the most honest people I know.

May i ask that my probation be reconsidered after my recent deal with TheWatcher. If you want proof of our mutual satisfaction, you can check the kudos thread. Thanks in advance

Respectfully, but I'm sorry - that's not how it works. Only the offended party can remove you from the list. However, if he (or she) hasn't been fair or open with you, then you may have a gripe. :grin:

Comments regarding this policy are always welcome. :whistle:

May i ask that my probation be reconsidered after my recent deal with TheWatcher. If you want proof of our mutual satisfaction, you can check the kudos thread. Thanks in advance

Respectfully, but I'm sorry - that's not how it works. Only the offended party can remove you from the list. However, if he (or she) hasn't been fair or open with you, then you may have a gripe. :grin:

First of all, no offense to ThatOneGuy but, I agree with David. The person with the complaint needs to chime in on this thread before any names are removed from the list. If he doesn't chime in, I believe it will take more than 1 "good deal" before any names get removed. This list is a warning to other board members that at least 1 problem has occured with the people on the list.

First of all, no offense to ThatOneGuy but, I agree with David. The person with the complaint needs to chime in on this thread before any names are removed from the list. If he doesn't chime in, I believe it will take more than 1 "good deal" before any names get removed. This list is a warning to other board members that at least 1 problem has occured with the people on the list.

Ditto. If anything TheWatcher should be added to the list. :baiting:

Dealing with the shunned. (tsk)

I understand what you guys are saying, and i do agree, but i really don't think that Pirate will let this go until i offer to buy it again, and to be honest, after the way he treated me both before and after the falling out, i don't care to do business with the guy again.

I understand what you guys are saying, and i do agree, but i really don't think that Pirate will let this go until i offer to buy it again, and to be honest, after the way he treated me both before and after the falling out, i don't care to do business with the guy again.
Well, it looks like you have made your choice.