• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Ask Menace. TMJ seems to have had no problem communicating with him via email in the past while leading the crusade to add him to the HOS for late shipping, terrible communication and not completing transactions.

Wait... doh!

And Menace's Medina opp has become the worst opp in history. Books mailed in back in Dec. major problems after shipping and does not look like the opp or refunds will ever be issued.

At least Castrillo opp has been making head way.

Edited by J DUB

What the heck is wrong with people? If you make a deal, stick to it. I just don't get it.

I agree, I am dealing with someone on eBay right now with whom I had to open a case and it has been over a month now. I think people are just to greedy. They want the money and don't want to give up merchandise, if the actually had it to begin with.

I also believe in karma (God) and people will be dealt with in the manner or fashion in which they treat other people.

What the heck is wrong with people? If you make a deal, stick to it. I just don't get it.

I agree, I am dealing with someone on eBay right now with whom I had to open a case and it has been over a month now. I think people are just to greedy. They want the money and don't want to give up merchandise, if the actually had it to begin with.

I also believe in karma (God) and people will be dealt with in the manner or fashion in which they treat other people.

I don't think it's just greed. I think there is a heavy dose of laziness and a pre-disposition of irresponsibility mixed with general stupidity. To me, greed implies an intelligent, unhealthy drive to accumulate weath and power. Someone who bilks a customer out of $50 is not terribly intelligent by any means.

Good luck with your Ebay hassle. It sucks when those happen, because it seems like the trouble and effort are seldom worth the money to be made.

Purchase an Infinity Gauntlet #1 from TheMightyJohn on (1-7) and he was getting it signed and graded by Mr. Perez

Last message I got was "Been sitting as graded since Tuesday. Just waiting for them to ship" that was on (2-16)

I left two messages, one he read and never answered, the second shows he never read it.

I just tried to file a Paypal dispute and I'm to late, it's been over the 45 day limit. I gave this guy the benefit of the doubt and was hoping he came through.

not sure what else I can do

He got 3 books signed for me and I got them 6 weeks after he sent me the invoice numbers.

I have no problem with him.

but he is not responding to any of my messages now.

did he go AWOL?

Purchase an Infinity Gauntlet #1 from TheMightyJohn on (1-7) and he was getting it signed and graded by Mr. Perez

Last message I got was "Been sitting as graded since Tuesday. Just waiting for them to ship" that was on (2-16)

I left two messages, one he read and never answered, the second shows he never read it.

I just tried to file a Paypal dispute and I'm to late, it's been over the 45 day limit. I gave this guy the benefit of the doubt and was hoping he came through.

He got 3 books signed for me and I got them 6 weeks after he sent me the invoice numbers.

did he go AWOL?

Well, that's one vote of confidence.

did he go AWOL?

He did approach me about having him do this for me since he is a facilitator/witness so if he was going to scam me he could have done it easily.

Before I purchased Ryan's (ItsjustRyan) Infinity Guantlet slabs, I asked him if he had anymore signed infinity slabs.

A few days after I purchased from Ryan, he messaged me asking me if there was anythign else I wanted to get signed by perez since he was going to be working a show.

It really sucks if people didn't get what they paid for cuz he came through for me.......

did he go AWOL?

lol

I want to nominate "TheMightyJohn" to the Probation List
Since Toast has already been made whole (I guess) by TheMightyJohn, you can move forward with your nomination. And you should. :)

Still nothing on my end - I sent him another message letting him know I was nominating him to the PL to please contact me an nothing. How do I proceed?

I did fill a claim with Bill Me Later so hopefully I'll get my money back

Once 72hrs has elapsed (from the first PM notification that you were nominating him) you can have him added to the PL. Just post back here when the 72hrs is up.

Well i sent themightyjohn a pm telling hill ill take his batman #227 on 2/22/14 on the 25th he told me to send him the money, since i have bought from him in the past i sent it as a gift.( i will never do that again , glad it was only $30) Then on 3/8 i sent him another message asking if he has sent out the comics, nothing from him yet. Last pm to him was sent to him on 3/17 and still nothing. So then i went to pay pal and sent him a message that away and still nothing. So from what i have read do i send him a pm telling him that im nominating him for the probation list? Im optimistic i hope nothing happened to him but then again i have had a stoke of bad luck lately.

Edited by horsehater27

Well i sent themightyjohn a pm telling hill ill take his batman #227 on 2/22/14 on the 25th he told me to send him the money, since i have bought from him in the past i sent it as a gift.( i will never do that again , glad it was only $30) Then on 3/8 i sent him another message asking if he has sent out the comics, nothing from him yet. Last pm to him was sent to him on 3/17 and still nothing. So then i went to pay pal and sent him a message that away and still nothing. So from what i have read do i send him a pm telling him that im nominating him for the probation list? Im optimistic i hope nothing happened to him but then again i have had a stoke of bad luck lately.

There is a 30 day rule, from the date of the start of the obligation, so 30 days from February 22 is I think March 24. On March 24 send him a separate PM informing him that you are nominating him for the PL. 72hrs after that, if there is no response and no satisfaction, than he will go on the PL.

By then it is likely he will already be on the PL, but its still important to register your complaint, since the rules are clear that all persons wronged must be satisfied before he can be removed from the PL.

Grandmaster619 is definitely HOS worthy considering the hassle I had to go through to get my money back via PayPal dispute and his ignoring all of my messages to him.

As for TheMightyJohn, I really felt like I only got my money back because Ifiled that PayPal claim. Otherwise, I have the feeling that I'd be out of luck. HOS his azz too.

At this rate, we're going to need an annex to the HOS.

Perhaps the Domicile of Disgrace - just down the street from the Hall of Shame.