• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Nomination: lolocopter

Reason: Purchased 3 TWD raw books from me on March 13, said had to wait 2 days for funding to clear. After 7 days messaged him and said if you send in the next 2 days can ship out on weekend when I go. He read the message within an hour of sending no response. A week later offered the same, once again read and no response.

He has been sent a totally new pm stating he is being nominated.

If someone would be kind enough to update the list.

When was the new PM sent?

After 30 days had passed and over 3 weeks of him reading and not responding to my messages.

Anyone have dealings with this newbie Kcurren? He agrees to buy something from me, I invoice him through Paypal then he goes silent for 3 days only to tell me that he is backing out. What follows is more excuses then he decides he is going to send me a deposit while he thinks about it. He has listed some of his stuff for sale in the OA market place and posts his email address. The Paypal address he gave me was a completely different email address and with an unconfirmed shipping address.

Could be nothing but apparently he doesn't have a clue on how to conduct himself as he has been placing low ball offers in other people's sales threads and generally wasting people's time, editing posts after the fact, etc. Red flags everywhere with this guy.

Anyone have dealings with this newbie Kcurren? He agrees to buy something from me, I invoice him through Paypal then he goes silent for 3 days only to tell me that he is backing out. What follows is more excuses then he decides he is going to send me a deposit while he thinks about it. He has listed some of his stuff for sale in the OA market place and posts his email address. The Paypal address he gave me was a completely different email address and with an unconfirmed shipping address.

Could be nothing but apparently he doesn't have a clue on how to conduct himself as he has been placing low ball offers in other people's sales threads and generally wasting people's time, editing posts after the fact, etc. Red flags everywhere with this guy.

I agree with you on the red flags. I'd tread lightly around that one.

Reason: Purchased 3 TWD raw books from me on March 13, said had to wait 2 days for funding to clear. After 7 days messaged him and said if you send in the next 2 days can ship out on weekend when I go. He read the message within an hour of sending no response. A week later offered the same, once again read and no response.

After 30 days had passed and over 3 weeks of him reading and not responding to my messages.

What DATE did you sent the new PM? Was it (or has it now been) 72 hours since sending it before you asked someone to put him on the list?

Edited by Poverty_Row

What DATE did you sent the new PM? Was it (or has it now been) 72 hours since sending it before you asked someone to put him on the list?

April 12.

Not sure why you fighting this...

April 12.

it's just the process. and I believe you've followed it!

April 12.

He was added to the PL yesterday :thumbsup:

April 12.

it's just the process. and I believe you've followed it!

Oh I know I did... Knew he wasn't going to pay after the first week.

April 12.

I'm not fighting it. People say when the new PM was sent so we know 72 hours has passed. It is amazing how many deals get resolved within a day or two of that new PM hitting their inbox.

April 12.

I'm not fighting it. People say when the new PM was sent so we know 72 hours has passed. It is amazing how many deals get resolved within a day or two of that new PM hitting their inbox.

87nsv.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Maker

April 12.

(thumbs u

Nomination: Symbiotic (PMed Symbiotic this afternoon about nominating him for PL)

Reason: Purchased New Mutants 98 CGC 9.4 and 1 raw copy of Manifest Destiny 1 regular cover from Symbiotic's sale thread on 3/5/14. The events listed below are what followed:

3/5/14 Paid by Paypal for the 2 books listed above

3/6/14 Symbiotic provides tracking number

3/11/14 I PMed Symbiotic to let him know that package shows that it was delivered to the incorrect state.

3/13/14 Symbiotic replies that he must have mailed it to himself. He is out of town but will correct the shipping mistake when he returns home. I reply that I am fine with that.

3/18/14 Symbiotic replies that he is back home and will ship package out in the next few days.

3/21/14 Symbiotic states that he has sent package out again.

3/30/14 I return home from vacation to find that the package has arrived, yet it only contains the NM98. The Manifest Destiny 1 is missing. I PM Symbiotic to let him know the MD1 was not in the package.

4/2/14 No reply from Symbiotic, so I file an "Item Not as Described" dispute with Paypal to preserve my rights. Symbiotic replies shortly after the dispute is filed and states he will get the MD1 in the mail "right away"

4/9/14 Still no book or tracking number. I PM Symbiotic to ask if MD1 has been sent yet.

4/10/14 Paypal dispute escalated to a claim since there's still no reply and book hasn't been received.

4/14/14 Symbiotic PMs and asks if I would rather have the book or receive a refund.

4/15/14 I reply to the PM stating that I would rather have the book

4/15/14 Symbiotic replies, stating that he accidentally sent my MD1 in for grading and that it received a 9.6. He asks if I still want the book.

4/15/14 I reply that I still want it. Symbiotic reads message but does not reply.

4/18/14 Still no reply, no tracking number, no book, no refund.

While the complaining party did not deserve to be treated this way, anyone that did even the slightest amount of due diligence would know that dealing with Symbiotic was a sketchy proposition.