• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

I was wondering whether wolfpack06 could confirm that I did indeed give him a full refund of the amount he requested.

The rest of us wanted to confirm if you are indeed going to step away from selling on the boards as you stated? I only ask, because backdoor comments about selling something in other threads is still attempting to sell.

Symbi Donkey

I was wondering whether wolfpack06 could confirm that I did indeed give him a full refund of the amount he requested.

He might have emailed Symbiotic to confirm that.

The rest of us wanted to confirm if you are indeed going to step away from selling on the boards as you stated? I only ask, because backdoor comments about selling something in other threads is still attempting to sell.

Symbi Donkey

Symbi Donkey

:popcorn:

-slym

A refund for the MD1 was provided, however Symbiwhouffle never addressed why he listed the book on ebay after I had informed him that I was still interested in the book even though it had been accidentally graded.

If I remember correctly, you had already paid for this book at the time he had sent it to be graded, yes?

I need a little advice with how to deal with a seller.

I paid $4.00 shipping for one comic book that he told me was shipped boxed. So I figured it was Priority Mail. He shipped it and I checked the tracking number and noticed it was Media Mail. I asked why I paid so much for Media Mail. This was the response:

yep..4.00...prices range from 3.48-4.25...I pack in boxes with bubble wrap..

So he already shipped it and he said it was packed in a box with bubble wrap. Well I received it today. No box. No bubble wrap. It was thin Priority Mail cardboard in a Midtown Comics envelope shipped Media Mail.

Should I warn others about this seller? Should I be entitled to a refund on shipping?

Edited by Taco

Cardboard = box

:facepalm:

I've run into this loose interpretation of "box" more than once on eBay.

I can't speak for others, but I would like to know who it is.

Out of curiosity, how much postage was on the envelope?

I ship 2-pound boxes Media Mail all the time, costs me ~$3.50. Had the seller been honest, he wasn't far off. However, I can send one comic via First Class in a well-protected envelope for right at $3. Cheesy cardboard knocks off a couple of ounces, so he probably shipped that for around $2.50 - lame.

-slym

Cardboard = box

No postage since it was paid online.

10 oz from 77336 to 19103. I calculate it out to be $2.92. And 10 oz First Class is $2.93...

Should I warn others about this seller? Should I be entitled to a refund on shipping?

Yes to the first, and IDK to the second. I wouldn't ask for a refund, I'd just never deal with that seller again.

-slym

I need a little advice with how to deal with a seller.

I paid $4.00 shipping for one comic book that he told me was shipped boxed. So I figured it was Priority Mail. He shipped it and I checked the tracking number and noticed it was Media Mail. I asked why I paid so much for Media Mail. This was the response:

yep..4.00...prices range from 3.48-4.25...I pack in boxes with bubble wrap..

So he already shipped it and he said it was packed in a box with bubble wrap. Well I received it today. No box. No bubble wrap. It was thin Priority Mail cardboard in a Midtown Comics envelope shipped Media Mail.

$4 for Media Mail or First Class boxed is within tolerance. I would not expect Priority boxed for $4.

I would appreciate a warning if you are so inclined to out the seller. I'm not a big fan of poorly packed books, nor a fan of getting boxed books sent in an envelope. A well-packed envelope is fine, but if it's listed as (or I am buying) boxed shipping, I expect a box.

Cardboard = box

10 oz from 77336 to 19103. I calculate it out to be $2.92. And 10 oz First Class is $2.93...

Are you complaining about $1?

Cardboard = box

Are you complaining about $1?

No.

I am complaining about how the package was already shipped and he told me it was sent bubble wrapped and boxed. When it was sent Media Mail with Priority Mail cardboard in an envelope. That could have been inspected and charged me another $15.30.

If you got the book you bought in the condition expected, I don't think the probation area is the place to discuss this topic. He has no way to 'make it right', as it is already right.

Not that the question isn't valid. It is. Maybe 'general sales discussion'?

If you got the book you bought in the condition expected, I don't think the probation area is the place to discuss this topic. He has no way to 'make it right', as it is already right.

Not that the question isn't valid. It is. Maybe 'general sales discussion'?

(thumbs u Thank you. I was just looking for where to talk about it.

"Venom" has made things right with me. Currently Under a different name and tried to reach out to me but when I was trying to reply I click remove from topic so he didn't get my response. doh! (was on my iphone and fat fingers)

I believe name is Fredirck Dean so if you see this send me another pm please. Anyways he has made full restitution with me. Thank you.... but I believe there were several others around that time frame that needed restitution. I think this was like 3-4 months ago???

4) Removal From The PL

a) If the accuser requests the accused be removed form the PL, the accused will be removed.

b) If the accused makes full restitution to the satisfaction of the accuser, the accused will be removed from the PL.

c) If multiple accusers are involved, and full restitution is satisfactorily made to all accusers, the accused will be removed from the PL.

Taco, has Venom resolved the situation with you? There was discussion he was trying to make things right with you and 1p36DSA. I guess you were the last one to nominate him? hm

HERE is your nomination.