• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

If they were against Symbiotic being in there, I am not for sure how BBT would qualify. It was basically the same thing but without the sorry and repeat behavior.

So...is BBT going to be inducted into the HOS, or is the offense not Hall-worthy?

:popcorn:

I would like to hear from some of the veteran Boardies and get their thoughts on the situation. hm

+1 I ask out of curiosity.

Something about it seems more devious than what Symbiotic was (is?) doing, but I don't know how it compares to the scum and villainy who make up the HOS.

So...is BBT going to be inducted into the HOS, or is the offense not Hall-worthy?

I would like to hear from some of the veteran Boardies and get their thoughts on the situation. hm

Does the buyer who stood to lose the most by the deceit wish to nominate the person for PL or HOS status? hm

That would be the person to ask.

Does the buyer who stood to lose the most by the deceit wish to nominate the person for PL or HOS status? hm

That would be the person to ask.

I agree with Rupp

:hi: CAHokie

If they were against Symbiotic being in there, I am not for sure how BBT would qualify. It was basically the same thing but without the sorry and repeat behavior.

But Symbiotic is a shill on eBay. BBT brought his brand of scam TO the Boards. A little bit different. BBT isn't "eligible" for PL since the deal was cancelled. It's HOS or bust. (shrug)

Symbi did several things on here that was equally as bad if not worse. I am in no way defending BBT but I don't see how one is eligible and the other is not other than the fact BBT is the hot topic of the day and emotions are high. Once again, if it were up to me they would both be banned from the boards but I am not in charge. :(

Shilling is one thing but the giant wall of lies trying to justify and scheme his way out of it, repeatedly going on about sleeping ok, conscience clear etc is way more than shilling to me

You are nothing to me, if your word means nothing.

I am used to people saying something, meaning it and standing by it because its true.

I just dont want to know people like this, to me he should be HOS as a constant reminder of the lying scumbag he is.

They say its for the worst of the worst, maybe so, but to me he is the worst we have here at the moment 2c

+1 Kevin.

He tried and tried and tried to weasel his way out of it. Now that he's busted, he's disappeard - no apology, no explanation, no plea for forgiveness.

Also see the evidence that he was banned from another forum.

I don't particularly care whether he's in the HoS or not, as it's become pretty meaningless, but for me this is one of the worst examples of on-board scamming I've seen.

PL & HoS may not mean what they once did but still its a quick look up for the turds that bob back to the surface in a few month with a quick name change and another sales thread :ohnoez:

I don't know that it's HOS worthy only because I am afraid to say that GPA manipulation is very common. It's not right. It is deceitful and likely illegal. I didn't follow the whole thread. Did he admit to what he was accused of? Any chance it is just a sale that fell through?

I don't know that it's HOS worthy only because I am afraid to say that GPA manipulation is very common. It's not right. It is deceitful and likely illegal. I didn't follow the whole thread. Did he admit to what he was accused of? Any chance it is just a sale that fell through?

At one point he said, 'I'm not doing this but maybe the buyer on ebay did it to manipulate prices" - than it was shown that both the buyer and seller were him.

So I'm going with no.

I don't think its HOS or PL worthy.

I've caught other board members manipulating GPA more times than I like to think about. I've made purchases, set prices and made recommendations based on bad GPA data.

Clearly he was out to deceive which is probation worthy but that's up to the buyer. Unfortunately Symbi belongs right beside him.

In this case he may want to do some legal research as there have been a few cases of jail time for similar actions.

Shilling is one thing but the giant wall of lies trying to justify and scheme his way out of it, repeatedly going on about sleeping ok, conscience clear etc is way more than shilling to me

You are nothing to me, if your word means nothing.

I am used to people saying something, meaning it and standing by it because its true.

I just dont want to know people like this, to me he should be HOS as a constant reminder of the lying scumbag he is.

They say its for the worst of the worst, maybe so, but to me he is the worst we have here at the moment 2c

Agreed my friend,if you ask me BBT,symbiotic(whatever his name is this week) should be in the HoS.If we start giving these thieves leeway they will take over.

Those that do not think it is worthy of HOS or PL are just :screwy: There has to be a way to warn people of guys like this. Not that it matters because he will just wait a while and sell under his new name. Hopefully boardies pick up on it when they send payment.

I'd vote for HOS. He had an elaborate plan to artificially inflate the value of his book and then foist it on the boards where there are no fees. It was a premeditated deception and he followed it up with lies and then disappeared when his lies were exposed.