• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

I haven't had to do this before, but I have a double-header to offer up to the Probationary Godz.

joeyrockz bought $391.50 CA books from one of my sales threads. Said he would pay by the end of May. He hasn't checked his PMs since then and hasn't finished the deal. it's 30 days past his self-appointed payment date. I will put the books back up for sale (I've already offered them to a prior buyer).

brooksone bought some CA books back in February but didn't pay. He told me he had lost his job. I can understand that so I let it slide. I did a brief search over the weekend and saw that he was back buying books. I sent him the following PM on 6/30 which he read but never responded to.

I haven't pushed the issue of the books you purchased from me but couldn't pay for because you lost your job, but I couldn't help noticing that you've been back buying on the boards. I assume that means you are back on your feet.

While I was able to sell three of the Wolverine/Captain America books, I have not sold the five Vision and the Scarlett Witch books. Do you want to complete this now that you have money for comic books?

Sorry to hear this, Jeff. You're one if not the easiest people to work with. :sorry:

I know you said joeyrockz hasn't opened his PMs although he may be seeing and reading the messages via his e-mail. Did you send him a message to let him know you were nominating him?

I was in the wrong here. I am a new member and got overzealous with my spending. Mike, I've sent you a pm. Just let me know my total and your PayPal address. Again, like I said in my previous messages. I apologize.

thank you for contacting me and making this right. i appreciate your being forthcoming, and resolving this easily. it happens, we all like to buy comics and overextend ourselves sometimes.

I haven't had to do this before, but I have a double-header to offer up to the Probationary Godz.

joeyrockz bought $391.50 CA books from one of my sales threads. Said he would pay by the end of May. He hasn't checked his PMs since then and hasn't finished the deal. it's 30 days past his self-appointed payment date. I will put the books back up for sale (I've already offered them to a prior buyer).

brooksone bought some CA books back in February but didn't pay. He told me he had lost his job. I can understand that so I let it slide. I did a brief search over the weekend and saw that he was back buying books. I sent him the following PM on 6/30 which he read but never responded to.

I haven't pushed the issue of the books you purchased from me but couldn't pay for because you lost your job, but I couldn't help noticing that you've been back buying on the boards. I assume that means you are back on your feet.

While I was able to sell three of the Wolverine/Captain America books, I have not sold the five Vision and the Scarlett Witch books. Do you want to complete this now that you have money for comic books?

I'm gonna break these apart if you don't mind.

For Joeyrockz, did you send him a PM notifying him of the nomination in a separate PM thread? If so, when? If not please do so.

For Brooksone, can you explain what you are nominating him for? You had a transaction with him in February that fell through. At what point did you discuss with him that it was ok he didn't pay because of the change in his life situation? The issue I would have with this nomination, and others may as well is that it sounds as like you let him out of the transaction and now you want to hold him to it. If you could clarify this would be helpful. Thanks

I was in the wrong here. I am a new member and got overzealous with my spending. Mike, I've sent you a pm. Just let me know my total and your PayPal address. Again, like I said in my previous messages. I apologize.

thank you for contacting me and making this right. i appreciate your being forthcoming, and resolving this easily. it happens, we all like to buy comics and overextend ourselves sometimes.

Wow, that was settled fast. Interesting how easy these things are when everyone takes accountability.

For Brooksone, this is the chain of PMs.

3/21/2014:

Hey, sorry not to get this to you sooner. This is what I have for you:

Vision and the Scarlett Witch 1 9.8

Vision and the Scarlett Witch 5 9.8

Vision and the Scarlett Witch 8 9.8

Vision and the Scarlett Witch 9 9.8

Vision and the Scarlett Witch 12 9.8

Wolverine/Cap America 1 to 4 9.8

The total is $250. I'll pick up the shipping charges. Thanks!

Jeff

4/1/2014:

Hey, just checking in. I'd like to get this wrapped up if you still want the books.

Jeff

4/18/2014:

Are you still with me on this one or did I miss something?

4/22/2014:

It's going to be a shame if you end up on the Probation list because of this. Do you want the books or not?

4/22/2014:

Sorry for the long delay. I have been laid off from work and really desperate to find a new job. This is the first I have been on the site in a long time. I am going to have to pass at this time. I apologize for this and if you need to put me on the probation list I fully understand.

Thanks

I'm only doing this because he is buying again and I don't want others to have to deal with the same thing.

3/21/2014:

Jeff

4/1/2014:

Hey, just checking in. I'd like to get this wrapped up if you still want the books.

Jeff

4/18/2014:

4/22/2014:

It's going to be a shame if you end up on the Probation list because of this. Do you want the books or not?

4/22/2014:

Sorry for the long delay. I have been laid off from work and really desperate to find a new job. This is the first I have been on the site in a long time. I am going to have to pass at this time. I apologize for this and if you need to put me on the probation list I fully understand.

Thanks

I'm only doing this because he is buying again and I don't want others to have to deal with the same thing.

He would appear to have 1,500 comics and a bunch of other stuff listed on eBay, for what that's worth.

3/21/2014:

Jeff

4/1/2014:

Jeff

4/18/2014:

4/22/2014:

4/22/2014:

Thanks

He would appear to have 1,500 comics and a bunch of other stuff listed on eBay, for what that's worth.

Who needs Bozos like this around. :facepalm:

For joeyrockz.

5/2/2014:

We're you committing to buy the books in your first post? I was going to mark them sold but when I read your reply, I wasn't sure.

5/3/2014:

yes I am interested in these also

Alpha Flight 51, CGC 9.8, white

Alpha Flight 60, CGC 9.8, white

Alpha Flight 93, CGC 9.8, white

Alpha Flight 96, CGC 9.8, white

Alpha Flight 97, CGC 9.8, white

Alpha Flight 104, CGC 9.8, white, Copy A

Alpha Flight 109, CGC 9.8, white

Alpha Flight 119, CGC 9.8, white

Alpha Flight 126, CGC 9.8, white, Copy A

I was checking my funds and wouldnt have the cash until a month or so...I understand if you couldn't wait

5/3/2014:

I can do 10% off on the lot and keep shipping to $30. Waiting 30 days isn't a problem.

5/3/2014:

Shipping is a US price. Elsewhere we can work something out.

5/3/2014:

great can you give me a grand total for my records

5/5/2014:

Okay, the total for the books is $391.50. Shipping will be $30, no more. Total is $421.50. You can paypal me at xxxx@xxx.com. If it is going to be later than the end of May, please let me know.

Thanks!

Jeff.

6/11/2014: (unread)

Are you ready to wrap this up?

6/30/2014: (unread)

Are you ready to wrap this up?

7/3/2014: (unread)

Okay, as an FYI, you are going to end up on the probation list if you don't get back to me soon.