• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

I do want to say, specifically to SpideyFein, that I am very sorry that this happened. The fault is always on the scammer, but i am hopeful that it will become much harder for the f8%4ing scumbags in the future.

Speaking of scum bags, has there been any update on this debacle?

Hey bro, not a word from him. Still waiting on my dough. Freakin crazy! I want to say again that I appreciate your support guys.

I do want to say, specifically to SpideyFein, that I am very sorry that this happened. The fault is always on the scammer, but i am hopeful that it will become much harder for the f8%4ing scumbags in the future.

Speaking of scum bags, has there been any update on this debacle?

Hey bro, not a word from him. Still waiting on my dough. Freakin crazy! I want to say again that I appreciate your support guys.

Was just gonna ask the same thing. We are now running on 15 days with no sign of the seller AlfredP or Spidey's $1250.

As Rule 1C states: The 30-day rule is suspended if the accused refuses to complete the transaction or if the transaction cannot be completed due to, for example, the item being sold to someone else. The fact the seller deleted the PMs regarding the sale and has been away from the boards and un communicative with Spidey this long indicates this is not going to happen.I do feel this qualifies as a "refusal to complete the transaction."

As Rule 1C states: The 30-day rule is suspended if the accused refuses to complete the transaction or if the transaction cannot be completed due to, for example, the item being sold to someone else. The fact the seller deleted the PMs regarding the sale and has been away from the boards and un communicative with Spidey this long indicates this is not going to happen.I do feel this qualifies as a "refusal to complete the transaction."

2zo9enp.gif

2zo9enp.gif

+1

This guy/girl and the Green Lantern 76 are long gone, and I would say it 1000% qualifies. I am a believer in not just Karma (action), but in the way the world works. You may steal one day, take a shortcut the next, but you will be back where you started again. It is inevitable.

I think in this case, Spidey, you should send AlfredP a separate just PM informing him that his nomination for Probation List/Hall Of Shame is being discussed in the Probation Discussions thread. Ask him to come to this forum to give his side.

After you report back, if we hear nothing in 72 hours I will add AlfredP to the PL list.

I think in this case, Spidey, you should send AlfredP a separate just PM informing him that his nomination for Probation List/Hall Of Shame is being discussed in the Probation Discussions thread. Ask him to come to this forum to give his side.

After you report back, if we hear nothing in 72 hours I will add AlfredP to the PL list.

I just sent him one. So you know, I've sent him 2 other pm's in separate pm threads. He hasn't read or responded to either.

Having never done this before, is this the thread where I post comments about a board person who agreed to purchase two books, agreed to the price, then said later I'll pass, read all my PMs after, then removed himself from the discussion?

I have all the PMs etc but not sure what to post or where or how to do hyperlinks?

Thanks for advice.

Having never done this before, is this the thread where I post comments about a board person who agreed to purchase two books, agreed to the price, then said later I'll pass, read all my PMs after, then removed himself from the discussion?

I have all the PMs etc but not sure what to post or where or how to do hyperlinks?

Thanks for advice.

sounds right. if you want to nominate someone for the probation list, you should check the first post of this thread to see the steps.

Thanks for advice.

Go to this thread to see the rules and procedure.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=4949997#Post4949997

Then come back here and post your nomination with the relevant info. (thumbs u .

Thanks for advice.

i'm not sure posting PMs immediately is the way to go. lay out the facts and go from there.

EC488600-5341-4A9D-A158-B90162AA28F0_zpsiih8jjq7.png

It has been over 72 hours. With all do respect, this guy never had any leg to stand on. He not only didn't reply, he tried to evade at all costs, deleting messages, changing his name, and deleting himself from our pm thread. He deserves the probation list at all costs. I've never had a problem like this, and hope no other boardie has to go through this. My money has been refunded fortunately. He did not reply at all to paypal as well. I suppose we all know why he had paypal issues. I will not publicly post his/her info, but I will provide any info I can through pm to ensure he doesn't scam again.

Thank you to all the boardies who supported me in this thread or through pm. I love being a part of this community.

I added his name to the List. (thumbs u

Thanks Justin

I really hope paypal is getting your money back.

I have my money thankfully. Yeah, as of today the case will be closed. He had ten days to respond to paypal or me and never did. Big set of brass ones on the seller. He either never had the book, or sold it to one of the ten people that probably pm'ed him. Either way, he will NOT be selling on here anymore and if he does I hope people give him a big kick in the a.. I know I will.

I added his name to the List. (thumbs u

Thanks Justin

I really hope paypal is getting your money back.

I have my money thankfully. Yeah, as of today the case will be closed. He had ten days to respond to paypal or me and never did. Big set of brass ones on the seller. He either never had the book, or sold it to one of the ten people that probably pm'ed him. Either way, he will NOT be selling on here anymore and if he does I hope people give him a big kick in the a.. I know I will.

A cockroach like this will get his due down the rode, they always do. Sooner or later this guy will screw the wrong person over and there not going to take it so easy.