• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Other option? Win the book. Receive the book. File a claim & return all of the books he gave you instead that were his half of the deal. Then Neg him.

Other option? Win the book. Receive the book. File a claim & return all of the books he gave you instead that were his half of the deal. Then Neg him.

Slight change would be get a friend with a different address (since he will likely see you and refuse to complete the deal) to win the book.

Slight change would be get a friend with a different address (since he will likely see you and refuse to complete the deal) to win the book.

Good plan.

Iceman took the words right out of my mouth.

Those were my thoughts exactly.

At this point the IMO the sketch is stolen property and you should strive to recover it.

i'm not sure they can do anything, but can you file a police report?

i'm not saying he'll go to jail or nothin', but a friendly knock on the door from an officer probably gets everything returned.

DennisRodmanofSS fixed any problems we had. He has done everything he could to make things and I really appreciate it. It was a simple communication/misunderstanding issue

Edited by lemonman5

I just got a message from him saying that his phone wasn't working and he has the sketch for me. So please disregard the nomination
convenient

I just got a message from him saying that his phone wasn't working and he has the sketch for me. So please disregard the nomination

Auction still live...

I think he means the Connor sketch that he was promised as the final piece of the trade.

Auction still live...

I think he means the Connor sketch that he was promised as the final piece of the trade.

doh! I had the deal flipped.

Did you attempt to contact him via private message about this in the past? If so did he read and ignore your pms? Why is he suddenly easy to find once you bring this to public attention?

Did you attempt to contact him via private message about this in the past? If so did he read and ignore your pms? Why is he suddenly easy to find once you bring this to public attention?

Isnt' this how it works most of the time? Radio silence until someone takes it public.

Another vote for Akoni. This is my first transaction on these boards, but after reading some of the other stories, I should have made an inquiry much sooner. In September I had asked and paid for an Amazing Con Bombshell Harley 9.8. He so graciously took my money, then I didn't hear back from him for over 4 months. I had been sending PM's since then (12/4, 01/10), but they remained unread. Then, on 02/23 he says that he has my book and asks for my address. I gave it the next day and haven't heard anything since. No "shipped" or "on it's way" or anything. They're starting to pop up on eBay and if I'm going to have to buy it again, I can at least get my money returned. Best case scenario in this instance for me though is that the book shows up. That's all I really want

Another vote for Akoni. This is my first transaction on these boards, but after reading some of the other stories, I should have made an inquiry much sooner. In September I had asked and paid for an Amazing Con Bombshell Harley 9.8. He so graciously took my money, then I didn't hear back from him for over 4 months. I had been sending PM's since then (12/4, 01/10), but they remained unread. Then, on 02/23 he says that he has my book and asks for my address. I gave it the next day and haven't heard anything since. No "shipped" or "on it's way" or anything. They're starting to pop up on eBay and if I'm going to have to buy it again, I can at least get my money returned. Best case scenario in this instance for me though is that the book shows up. That's all I really want

Send a PM to tysalazar - he has a good handle on the Akoni situation, and he can likely get you to the right person if he can't help.

Edit: he is tysalazar57

I am sorry that I forgot the "57."

Edited by seanfingh