• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

I would like to nominate Chip for probation. It has been at least 30 since he confirmed he got my payment. I sent him numerous requests about shipping of books and his answers were that he would get to them ASAP. I have had to initiate every contact and now I hear nothing from him.

I don't have a lot of money as I am on disability. I knew that Chip was in need of help and have been buying books from him for quite a while from here and on Ebay. I believe in helping out fellow man and did the best I could for him and his family. I am going forward with this because it tisn't that difficult to keep in contact with people, I had to keep chasing him, and let them know what is going on. In good faith I sent him a money order, which he acknowledged getting, and has failed to meet his requirement to send books.

I have sent him notice two days ago I would be nominating him.

This was yesterday at 6:30 AM.

I believe the 72 hours time has passed. I will add him to the list.

He WOULD be nominating him not that he was nominated. Don't think the time is up yet 2c

*sigh*

What? Apparently you would just race to add to the list rather than go through the motion. By no means am I defending him but has some one actually nominated him and done the proper procedure.

I would like to nominate Chip for probation. It has been at least 30 since he confirmed he got my payment. I sent him numerous requests about shipping of books and his answers were that he would get to them ASAP. I have had to initiate every contact and now I hear nothing from him.

I don't have a lot of money as I am on disability. I knew that Chip was in need of help and have been buying books from him for quite a while from here and on Ebay. I believe in helping out fellow man and did the best I could for him and his family. I am going forward with this because it tisn't that difficult to keep in contact with people, I had to keep chasing him, and let them know what is going on. In good faith I sent him a money order, which he acknowledged getting, and has failed to meet his requirement to send books.

I have sent him notice two days ago I would be nominating him.

This was yesterday at 6:30 AM.

I believe the 72 hours time has passed. I will add him to the list.

He WOULD be nominating him not that he was nominated. Don't think the time is up yet 2c

*sigh*

What? Apparently you would just race to add to the list rather than go through the motion. By no means am I defending him but has some one actually nominated him and done the proper procedure.

The sigh was because you're right. Gatchaman SHOULD have just notified Chip that he was nominating him and then actually nominate him at the same time. The way he did it basically gave Chip an extra two days. doh!

And I can imagine that Chip is now scrambling behind the scenes to get stuff shipped out so the nomination goes thru and this is swept under the rug again. He won't respond here, but he's obviously aware of everything being discussed as he messaged people. I think enough is enough and I'd like to just see his name added so there is a permanent record of this whole debacle. Even if his stay was short lived, I think he's earned at least an addition rather than it just being swept under the rug.

Is posting a link to this discussion in any every potential future sales thread of his considered krapping ?

If everyone takes turns then everyone will slowly get a warning. It is kind of ridiculous that this has gone on across the internet.

Awax, How did you do that??

+1

THE N00B GUIDE

:D

WHO'S ONLINE?:

Click on the Portal Page tab and scroll down part way you'll find a total count of who's on-line.

2rhbvya.png

---------------------------------------------------------

21nnwn8.png

You are able to hide yourself from that list. Under your preferences, there is a question - Hide from who's online? You can select yes to be hidden.

Awax, How did you do that??

+1

THE N00B GUIDE

:D

WHO'S ONLINE?:

Click on the Portal Page tab and scroll down part way you'll find a total count of who's on-line.

2rhbvya.png

---------------------------------------------------------

21nnwn8.png

You are able to hide yourself from that list. Under your preferences, there is a question - Hide from who's online? You can select yes to be hidden.

I would have kept that to myself. Now, everyone will hide. (shrug)