• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

It's hilarious to me, really. I get accused of having mental issues by complete people on this board, and you'll never ever see me trying to rip someone off, here or anywhere. You will never ever find any evidence I've ever tried to take advantage of someone for any kind of gain.

CC called it. I've called it on others and been told, oh no, that's too much.

The jerk keeps in circles...

Metal issues, they accuse you having "Metal" issues, they just can't spell;)

At least I hope so...

BS. You know what they said.

It's hilarious to me, really. I get accused of having mental issues by complete people on this board, and you'll never ever see me trying to rip someone off, here or anywhere. You will never ever find any evidence I've ever tried to take advantage of someone for any kind of gain.

At least I hope so...

:headbang::devil::headbang:

Jeff is one of the nicest people on the boards. Be good, people. :baiting:

Thanks Mike and no I didn't hump any notify buttons. I cannot ever think of a time when I did that.

Sorry to offend those who thought it not wise to share. I will refrain in the future. I am not a wave creator and try to stay to myself as much as possible on heated issues so my bad for venturing out of my box. :P

I've been on that incognito list since I started...I just liked the idea.

At least I hope so...

BS. You know what they said.

Actually, I don't...or I would not have joked about it... and I'm sorry if you think I would agree with someone who said something like that, I would not.

I have a house full of company, so I'm signing off, but I have a suggestion. It does not mean I'm not sympathetic to someone with issues, but I also don't love the idea of someone getting this close to the probation list each time and making things right at the last minute (more than once...)

We could consider the Hall of Shame.

I am on the incognito list because I leave my computer on all the time... and since I joined.

Even with that said, if you go to the direct link of active users you will still see that I am online and what I am doing.

I suppose you wouldn't have joked about it knowingly, but I am unable to gauge that one way or another.

My mental health has been the butt of jokes aplenty the past while. And nothing is done about it, but just commenting on the fact makes everything about "me".

Funny isn't it?

I am on the incognito list because I leave my computer on all the time... and since I joined.

Even with that said, if you go to the direct link of active users you will still see that I am online and what I am doing.

I've known about the feature for over 10 years. I chose to remain non incognito. :)

A voice of reason

Without a doubt, should be HOS.

Try to eliminate the possibility of him ever scamming again on the forums.

+1

+1

A voice of reason

Without a doubt, should be HOS.

Try to eliminate the possibility of him ever scamming again on the forums.

+1

+1

I understand reading through that the 72hr PL clock has been reset owing to the relative timing of the PM notification and the actual nomination. It is the case however that merely responding within the 72hr period is not sufficient in itself to prevent or forestall inclusion on the PL list.

"b) If the accused responds in the Probation Discussion Thread and it is determined the conditions of the transaction was not met, they will be added to the PL."

Any one of those nominating, whatever in the interim they may be promised here or via PM, can still insist that the transaction is not actually complete until they receive either their items or their refund.